• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

my little er i mean big girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raven Rexs

Mama Doe
rabbits088.jpg
[/IMG]
My girl Duchess

allsorts119.jpg
[/IMG]
Duchess and her babies

rabbits144.jpg

Duke the proud father

i love my babys thier so cute just like puppys

http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff92/Raven_rexs/rabbits088.jpg[/IMG]
Hey soz about that link got messed this is duchess

allsorts119.jpg

This is Duchess with her babys
:p

Lovely Buns :D

I saw some Rex X Belgian Hare babies at a Garden Centre near me a few weeks ago. They looked just like a mini version of Duchess :lol:

What breed is she ?

Janex

Jacksjane i take it they were in squires garden centre in twickenham coz thier dukes off spring all the rabbits in thier come from now they werent happy with the breeder they had before coz they kept dieing because they were to young.

oh soz missed on of your question she is a pure bred belgian hare. :lol:
and all the rabbits come from me now :p quality ove quantity

that breeder who used to breed for them is still trying
to sell her buns to them but they refuse her, hopefuly
she ll just give up breeding :censored: idoit. I Always say
to be a responsable breeder you have to take the rabbits
health in conern first!!and if you cant sell them make sure
you can house them. :D

that breeder who used to breed for them is still trying
to sell her buns to them but they refuse her, hopefuly
she ll just give up breeding :censored: idoit. I Always say
to be a responsable breeder you have to take the rabbits
health in conern first!!and if you cant sell them make sure
you can house them. :D

Wouldn't a responsible breeder like to know who their rabbits were being sold to?

Wouldn't a responsible breeder like to know who their rabbits were being sold to?

Agree! anyone can go to a garden centre & buy a bunny without any checks as to what housing etc they have & how knowledgeable they are on rabbits needs!:evil:

all i can say is poor bunnies:cry: :cry: :cry:

thats where squires come in handy i alway ask them to ask the customers plenty of questions plus my friend works there and they take down all the addresses plus i get to sex them before they go in the pen so theres no mix ups that way aswell

thats where squires come in handy i alway ask them to ask the customers plenty of questions plus my friend works there and they take down all the addresses

I'm not sure I believe you. A shop is breaking the law if they give you the addresses of their customers. It's against the Data Protection Act. :?

I'm not sure I believe you. A shop is breaking the law if they give you the addresses of their customers. It's against the Data Protection Act. :?

Totally agree!!, having had personal experience with Squires Garden Centre I can assure everyone they do not ask questions that are relevant to homing a rabbit, that they do NOT homecheck and they have NO idea where any animal goes to, anyone can walk in and but a rabbit and give any address IF it were asked for.................I say it again :cry: :cry: :cry: poor bunnies:cry: :cry: :cry:

my mate is the one who deals with the buns in squires i surply and i know she does a brill job so does the pet manager and you have to admit just becoz youve done a home check it doesnt mean things cant change from good to bad and the prices in squires are quite high so not any old rif raf is going to buy them, where as pets@home are only 25 for any type any old idiot can afford that.

my mate is the one who deals with the buns in squires i surply and i know she does a brill job so does the pet manager and you have to admit just becoz youve done a home check it doesnt mean things cant change from good to bad and the prices in squires are quite high so not any old rif raf is going to buy them, where as pets@home are only 25 for any type any old idiot can afford that.

Not everyone who buys there first rabbit from a pet shop is an idiot, just un educated about rescue's. I got my first rabbit from a pet shop, but after researching very throughly i got her a friend from a rescue.

im not saying everyone who buys one is a idiot im trying to say it works both way you get good buyer and bad ones you ll get them though the rescues as well my friend runs a ferret rescue and sometimes after the home checks and everything he gos ova on a surprise visit and the little darling is in a bad situation again it happens

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back