• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

An exciting thing just happened at work....

Ali - Loki

Young Bun
...my parcel from The Hay Experts just turned up!

It's the most exciting thing to happen in my office for weeks! A few people were interested to see what the parcel was until I pulled out lots of bags of hay and some pine cones :lol: They now think that I am mental to get excited about hay (and I didn't help matters by saying "Look, look, theres pineapple and papaya tablets too"!).

I really can't wait to see which hay Loki likes the best! Is this sad? (please don't answer that!);)

:lol: Yeah but if they'd tasted the pineapple and papaya tablet they'd have got excited! And how can people not like the smell of hay? :shock:

I always get excited about deliveries of bunny stuff. The delivery guys always look at me as if I'm nuts when I'm jumping around on the spot and trying to open the boxes or bags before I've even signed for them!!!:oops: :oops:

Nicola

The delivery guy who brings mine always looks at me like I'm a bit mental when he says "here's your delivery from the Hay Experts". :lol:

Oooo just checked the status of my order, should be waiting for me at home- we have a concierge so luckily don't need to be in, I love that guy :lol:

I know someone else who gets excited about bunny stuff deliveries

Hmm which one shall I try first?

P3280268.jpg

Trying to eat through the bag of his new SS- don't think I had to worry about hiding it amongst his other food and should now worry about hiding the rest of his food amongst the SS

P3280261.jpg

First taste of SS

P3280265.jpg

P3280270.jpg

I've left him playing with the hayball on a stand but without the stand, he started binkying all over when I started taking things out of the box and tossed him a vine ball :lol:

Last edited:
Thanks- you wouldn't say that if I posted a pic of what he's done to the sofa, actually I might start a destruction thread and post charlie's handiwork on it :lol:

I collected my pampered piggies order from the post office yesterday, I already knew what was in it but it was like a suprise! especially when I found out I had also beens ent a free trial of orchard grass seeds :)

I didn't know I could send them to anyone, I'll do it later, I need to get some food, see my boy and get my proposal finished.

:lol: When I got my last hay experts order all the neighbours were intrigued by all the different types of hay, saying my rabbits eat better than they do and comparing the varieties to wine. I thought that was quite good. Having special rabbit products makes me look less crazy to them as it proves other people are doing it too. :p

:lol: Yeah but if they'd tasted the pineapple and papaya tablet they'd have got excited! And how can people not like the smell of hay? :shock:

I can confirm those tablets are very tasty!!:oops: :lol: Personally I love the smell of hay!!

You're not sad at all - or maybe its that I'm sad as well.... - I got dead excited today when my first order of 10 bales of hay turned up!! My home smells of sweet hay and i love it....:oops: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Update - the results are in!

Loki got very excited when he saw paper bags full of hay on the kitchen floor - it was almost as though he didn't know which one to open first! After an evening of taste testing he has assured me that the orchard grass, dried grass and oat hay are his favourites! He also commented that the papaya tablets were scrumptious, although not nearly as scrumptious as a tiny nibble of one of Auntie Em's Rabbity Biscuits that he was allowed! Officially I am tragically sad, but I really enjoyed opening all the bags and seeing Loki running around! Right, I'm off to the website again to order next weeks treats :lol: :lol:

Loki got very excited when he saw paper bags full of hay on the kitchen floor - it was almost as though he didn't know which one to open first! After an evening of taste testing he has assured me that the orchard grass, dried grass and oat hay are his favourites! He also commented that the papaya tablets were scrumptious, although not nearly as scrumptious as a tiny nibble of one of Auntie Em's Rabbity Biscuits that he was allowed! Officially I am tragically sad, but I really enjoyed opening all the bags and seeing Loki running around! Right, I'm off to the website again to order next weeks treats :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol:

We haven't finished taste testing yet.

Back