• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Male Bunny needed

XMissySJx

Wise Old Thumper
Hi, i know this isnt the right place to post (sorry) im hoping a moderator will spot it and move it for me:)

As you all know poor litle peter died 2 weeks ago now, and Treacle, her sister is so lonely. They lived at my mums work, she works with people who have learning disabilities, and having the rabbits gave them responsibility, they love them! They have just been donated a large 2 storey hutch from pets at home, and have a large run...but now its a little big for one :( it got delivered after little peter died.

What they are looking for:
a neutured, calm male, who is friendly towards people. Must be in Essex area, as they cannot travel too far, unless someone was prepared to meet halfway/deliver etc etc etc

Hope someone can help. thanks

maybe it would be worth contacting Eve who runs a rescue in Hainult, essex ;) http://www.briarpatchrescue.org.uk/ There are quite a few friendly males on her website but i dont know if she has time to keep it up to date so probably better to phone her (there are a few members on here who help her sometimes but i dont think she comes on here much anymore)
Good luck finding a lovely male ;)

i have looked on there, cus i almost went here when i was looking for a girl bunny for me. I think they wanted a lop bunny, altho if they found one they liked it wouldnt matter!

well ive sent a few emails round so hopefully!

i told my mums work i would handle it, because they wanted a guinea pig to live with rabbit bcus they dont have time for bonding/it might not work out. So i have agreed to bring treacle home (which i don mind bcus shes domino's sis!) and bond her with her new pal hen take her back to them. Plus they dont really know where to look and i was only looking 3 weeks ago cus of pebbles!

Blue from Briar patch is a handsome young man who is apparently very friendly- would he be suitable? If you want a girlie bun, Victoria has been waiting ages for a home-poor thing.

tbh i dont know what there looking for, just a friendly young neutured boy, and yout so many pop on here i thougth sum1 might be fostering a little guy who needa a girlfriend! x

im making a word document with photos/info/where they are to give to my mums work, so il add him! my mum shud like him cus she loved ginger when she first went on there!

i have some baby belgian hares for sale i know its not a lop but thier very friendly and make ideal house buns thier not ready for a couple of wks though:D

There are a lot of rescues in yourarea and I'm sure on eof them will have a suitable bunny:D Please consider a rescue rather than buying as all of us are snowed under with rabbits in desperate need of homes:(
You could pm AlisonA as she is not only in touch with Briar Patch but also a couple of other rescues and I'm sure would be happy to help you find the perfect bun!:D

The problem is, they dont want to go to lots of rescues, so i would like to see pictures/details and then go and visit and see if hes right for them, rather than go and try pot luck, if u get what i mean. I PM alison before actually when i was looking for domino's girl! thanks

Back