• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Splotters Lessons for Small Bunnies (part 2)

~Splottifer~

Warren Scout
Lesson 2 - The Internet;

On the internet nobody knows you are a rabbit

(just check that your pet humanslave is out of the room before hopping up and oggling the cute girl bunnies on RR or ordering yourself a nice bale of luxury hay...)

ontheinternet2.jpg

ontheinternet1.jpg

P.S.

Nobody tell Lucy - she thinks I'm a human!!! :lol:

edit:spelling attrocious! well I am only a bunny ;)

Last edited:
Nooooo!*in Gruff bunny voice*

ahem

*adopts higher girlie tone*

"I mean Nooooo! please dont Lucy I just love your husky whisper"

hmm not sure where this is going :S

:shock:

*puts wine bottle down and walks away s l o wl y (and maybe not in the straightest of lines....*

:lol:

Nooooo!*in Gruff bunny voice*

ahem

*adopts higher girlie tone*

"I mean Nooooo! please dont Lucy I just love your husky whisper"

hmm not sure where this is going :S

:shock:

*puts wine bottle down and walks away s l o wl y (and maybe not in the straightest of lines....*

you're nuts - i love it !!!!:lol: :lol:

Oh well ok, being as you asked so nicely. I am going to warn Buttercup that she may be in for a few sleepless nights with you young man :shock:

Oh I do hope so! *rubs paws together* I can show her how to climb on to Mazz's Desk and steal her pencils when she's sketching so that she will stop work and play a lovely game of chase with you, oh, and how to stamp your feet really hard at her when she's on the computer until she comes and makes a big fuss of you, and how to do a whole circuit of the room without touching the floor by climbing on all the furniture, and......

lol ive seen this so many times now and already commented but it just makes me laugh everytime. I must admit its made me feel like making domino read a paper or something lol!

Back