• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

arggghhh nightmare!!!

~Splottifer~

Warren Scout
Ok maybe a tiny bit overdramatic :roll:

but just as I am bemoaning the fact that when I like a bunny the reserve sign pops up within 3 seconds.....

The very first bun I liked pops up on RR as not being reserved anymore :shock:

I go to grab the phone.....

Oh no! its far too late to phone politely :shock:

Crisis!

last email I sent wasn't replied to so I have no faith in that method

HOW EARLY CAN I CALL IN THE MORNING???

:shock:

Last edited:
Depends who you call. You wont get a peep out of me until after 9 most days of the week, sometimes until 11 on a day off!

lol! I know ironicallly I dont consider it antisocial if someone phones me at 11.30pm but if the try that time a.m they're not generally too popular ;) (Art student timescales apply ;) ) I am going to make an exception tomorrow though an be up by 6pm pacing by the phone and waiting for 9 ;)

lol up by 6pm? or do u mean am?

im off college at the moment and im terrible! i go to bed @ 3 n wake up at 11! of course my mum is yelling at me 'get up your rabbits need feeding', but i can hear her out the window going 'hello peanut do you want some cabbage, oh shall we put you in the run' so i fall back to sleep!

i have to start getting up at 6 in a few weeks for college :roll: how will i cope!

ha ha! I did indeed mean 6am (and there I was trying to express how eager I am :p) You live the same lifestyle as me! we should form a small island colony somewhere for arty rabbit lovers who don't like early mornings ;)

Ooooh, this is exciting!!!!!:D

I will be thinking of you in the morning and keeping my fingers crossed that you are successful in securing your bunny!!!!!:D :D

Honestly! Just because I called you a froot loop the other day! ;)

Actually I have just got off the phone *puffs up chest with pride at braveness of phone usage*

I spoke to a very nice lady who is going to schedule me for a homecheck! :D

Now I will have to be patient however as I'm working at Reading Festival from Tomorrow through to Monday :(

Still I'm going to use the money I earn to buy a nice second hand Playhouse to put in Splott's Outside accomodation area :D

:lol: Woo i'm a very nice lady, even with my gruff sore throat voice :lol: I did email you back last night, so no idea where that went. Home check has been requested for you :D

Honestly! Just because I called you a froot loop the other day! ;)

Actually I have just got off the phone *puffs up chest with pride at braveness of phone usage*

I spoke to a very nice lady who is going to schedule me for a homecheck! :D

Now I will have to be patient however as I'm working at Reading Festival from Tomorrow through to Monday :(

Still I'm going to use the money I earn to buy a nice second hand Playhouse to put in Splott's Outside accomodation area :D

ooo which bunny are you looking at? Well done with the phone, I also hate them!

How exciting! What bunny have you fallen for? I'm all giddy this week because my Bella is going to be bonded with a friend next week and I can't wait. :)

OOOh :oops: glad I said you were a nice lady now ;) I thought maybe I had woken you up (although in my excitement I forgot to appologise in case I had :roll:) Hope your sore throat gets better soon - take heart from the fact you sound nothing like Selma or Patti from the Simpsons ;)
Ah yes just got your email- was far to focused on phoning this morning to check my email :rolleyes:

Fingers crossed that Splotter and Home/Owner find approval with Miss Buttercup and her representative XXX

Yay, I guessed it was either buttercup or sooty, she's a pretty girlie, fingers crossed for you, my homecheck is coming up v.soon and I'm pooing myself about it. :?

I think I always sound depressed when I answer the phone as I am always dreading what I am about to hear :lol:

Back