• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Please think of little Snowy tonight U/D Shes gone.

Sooz

Wise Old Thumper
You may remember little Snowy as the only bunny at Louises to get sick and survive whatever horrid illness affected 11 poor bunnies.

Despite tests we have been unable to determine what is wrong with her and although she has been eating and toileting weight has been falling off her at an alarming rate....she is skeletal, and in probable renal/liver failure.

She has taken a drastic turn for the worse tonight and we fear she may not make it til morning, she is not in pain but she is giving up.

Please keep her and Louise, who is taking such good care of her, in your thoughts tonight and pray that if she leaves us it is pain free.

Last edited:
We dont expect Snowy to pull through TBH its not a matter of if but when :cry: Im just hoping she goes peacefully in her sleep and dosnt have to make that fateful trip to the vets.

My thoughts are with you Louise having experienced such a dreadful time with all of these poor buns, may Snowy rest in peace when the time is right for you both.

Take care of yourself Louise and poor Snowy

Oh NO.:cry: :cry: :cry: It has actually made me tear up reading this news.:cry: Poor, brave little Snowy. I hope and pray that her passing will be peaceful and painless......and she will soon be happy and free at the Bridge.:cry: :cry: :cry:

Peaceful journey, little one. XXXXX :cry: :cry: :cry:

Oh gosh, this is awful, my thoughts and prayers are with you and may Snowy's passing be painless and peaceful xx

Oh so so sad. Thinking of you Louise and hoping Snowy slips peacefully away to Rainbow Bridge. Be happy there.
Vanessa xxx

Snowy is still with us this morning but remains very much the same. :( Going to be a case of taking each day as it comes and assessing how she is.

Thanks for your messages,

Louise

Back