• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

urgent:anyone know of a bunny hotel - mine fell through!

becks

Alpha Buck
i have had sam and domino booke dinto a bunny hotel for 9 days in september, for about four months now....only to find today when i emailed, tehy cant do any oputside boarding at the moment,a nd can only do inside if i provide a hutch (which i cant do, as i dont have an indoor hutch big enough for the two: they both live outside currently!)

if anyoen knows of any bunny boarding places atall either in/around sheffield, lincoln, or nottingham please please please can you let me know!

i'm going to contact rwa also, see if they have anyone on their lists atall.

it's desperate, we fly in three weeks time.

possibly if you know of any, and they are reasonably priced.

anything atall is worth a try, w efly three weeks tonight, so the boyfriend an i are both goinga littel mad ringinga round everywhere we can think of. sadly most of teh catteries dont take rabbits, teh vet has noone on their records bar from teh catteries, and the local pet shop can only do small buns, and mine are an english and english/giant lop cross.

I know of three boarding places in the Sheffield/Barnsley area!

BARC do boarding (although I think Angie is still offline due to computer probs so I would call her :D)

Also, Holiday Hutches (also in Barnsley). Lynne is on here as 'holidayhutch' so you could PM her, or their website and contact details are at http://www.holidayhutches.com

Waggy Tails are based in Sheffield: Tina is on here as 'waggytailstina' and their website is at http://www.waggytails-site.co.uk/

Good luck! :wave:

Depending on how far you want to travel with them i can recommend a fabulous bunny boarding in Barnsley (Dunford Bridge, before you head over the Woodhead to Manchester??)

BARC do boarding (although I think Angie is still offline due to computer probs so I would call her :D)

:shock: I had no idea that Angie did boarding :lol: My two went to a place near Dunford bridge last month :D

Also, Holiday Hutches (also in Barnsley). Lynne is on here as 'holidayhutch' so you could PM her, or their website and contact details are at http://www.holidayhutches.com

Waggy Tails are based in Sheffield: Tina is on here as 'waggytailstina' and their website is at http://www.waggytails-site.co.uk/

Good luck! :wave:

barnsley would be fine, and its on route to my parents (they live manchester so we go via woodhead).

thanks everyone, and please keep teh recommendations coming, i'm going top start ringing about again in teh mroning a sdont think tehyw ill thanks me at 9.30pm lol.

Hi Becks, we can help you out here and have some vacancies left for September. I'm up till well gone midnight every night so no worries if you want to call at whatever time. You can get my number via the link in my signature. I'll pm you too:wave:

There's bunny hall rabbit hotel in Ruddington, Nottingham. It looks very good from the pictures I've seen.

Tel: 0115 9847979

Prices are £7 per day, and decrease depending on how many rabbits are sharing.

Rabbits must have up to date vaccination certificates.

Amy

hiya im in essex, and have vacancies @ £3 per night, per pet. £5 based on two sharing, i know its very far but if you get desperate! x

holidayhutcehs is away same dates, and so is the one you - joanne - recommended :shock:

i is not having much luck!!!:censored:

will keep trying tho.....

I have Pm'ed you Becks, did you get my message?

They are welcome to come here by all means, im in lincoln and have the space :D

all sorted, waggytails have saved the day :)

just read your pm too kiri....thankyou so much for the kind offer, however my hutch isnt transportable, (its a double decker, and i would be killed by teh otehr half if i even atttempted to ask him to take it apart and help reassemble it again ;-)).

thankyou to everyone for your assistance in this too...it has been really nice the wY people have pulle dtogetehr to try help me fidn somehwre.

wish i could say i will bvook in advance next year...but i booke din february this!lol, just the boarding place fell through :-(

all sorted, waggytails have saved the day :)

just read your pm too kiri....thankyou so much for the kind offer, however my hutch isnt transportable, (its a double decker, and i would be killed by teh otehr half if i even atttempted to ask him to take it apart and help reassemble it again ;-)).

thankyou to everyone for your assistance in this too...it has been really nice the wY people have pulle dtogetehr to try help me fidn somehwre.

wish i could say i will bvook in advance next year...but i booke din february this!lol, just the boarding place fell through :-(

When are they going? Mine are going there when we go on hols in september.

Last edited:
Back