• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A Quick Bobbie Update

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
She is doing VERY well :D
Her character has really come out and she is such a fun loving Bun :D She will come to me when I call her name and she loves being cuddled :love:
In the next few weeks she will have blood tests and a conscious chest X-ray as a pre spay assessment. If anything untoward shows up then obviously she wont be spayed. I am hoping the tests will bring good news but I know I will need valium to cope on the day if she can be spayed :oops:

Here are a few piccies from today

Picture1118.jpg

Picture1121.jpg

Picture1119.jpg

Picture1125.jpg

Bobbie says 'that's it, I'm off!!' :lol: :lol:

Picture1122.jpg

Janex

Last edited:
What a difference a few weeks makes, you'd never know she'd been through so much. She looks great!:D

My goodness me!!, what a difference, I will never forget that night when we got her out of that awful place and just look at her now.........amazing, I really can't believe that you are considering having her speyed, I never thought she would be well enough for the consideration.

Jane, you have done a brilliant job with her.........well done

Oh wow she looks amazing. Well done Jane! Yet again you have saved a soul. THe second to last pic is soo cute, you can see she is full of character. c

She's so beautiful. :p
I think, when I first joined this forum, she'd become very sick... and I remember visiting and feeling all anxious that she'd have made a turn for the better. And telling my mum about her - she's as dotty about bunnies as I am now.

So it's so nice to see her hopping about looking chirpy! ^-^

She looks fabulous :D

What a great job you've done with her :thumb:

She looks so happy - I love the last piccy where she is bounding away with her fluffy tail in the air :lol:

Thats fantastic!! Well done Jane on caring Bobbie back to health. Its so good to see after those awful photos of where she came from....:cry:

bobby

Hi jane:wave: are you sure thats the same bobby who looked so ill when you got her:lol: :lol: :lol: she looks wonderful:) WELL DONE to both of you:)

She looks amazing! perhaps you could post a before pic so those of us who can't remember can be even more amazed at how much better she is now! x Jess

Back