• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Five happy rats! seperated :(

sillyrabbit

Wise Old Thumper
It wasnt even like bonding it was so easy! They just lay down together and went to sleep :D

Ok I did the introductions on the sofa, so we could all watch Jeremy Kyle :lol:

The older boys all jumped up onto the top and little Finn sat in the corner for a bit

DSC03300.jpg

Then tried jumping off the sofa :no:

DSC03264.jpg

Then he climbed up to see the others and they went to sleep for a bit

DSC03329.jpg

Well Aubery didnt, he was playing on the floor with me

DSC03337.jpg

DSC03345.jpg

They kind of pinned Finn down and looked like they were grooming him

DSC03304.jpg

Then they settled down to sleep again

DSC03348.jpg

My gorgeous little baby :love:

DSC03366.jpg

I cleaned the cage and put Finn in with Zeke first. Then I added Harry, Billy and Aubery a few minutes later :D

DSC03377.jpg

DSC03382.jpg

DSC03386.jpg

DSC03397.jpg

They dont seem to care that he is in there. They are all sleeping now under the covers on the mickey mouse hammock, I hope they dont squash him though :shock:

He is really lively compared to my lazy boys :lol:

Last edited:
Awwww I am very glad it went so well ---- its super easy isnt it! :shock: its actually quite scary LOL.
Jeremy Kyle was good... I watched yesterdays at the gym and I just had to make sure the last bloke was the father! :D and he was bless em!

Awwww I am very glad it went so well ---- its super easy isnt it! :shock: its actually quite scary LOL.
Jeremy Kyle was good... I watched yesterdays at the gym and I just had to make sure the last bloke was the father! :D and he was bless em!

I know it was like nothing :shock: :lol: I wish bunny bonding was that easy :lol:

Oooh yeh it was good. Aubery was jumping all over me while I was trying to watch it, I was like go play somewhere else til this is finished :roll: :lol:

:( Just had to take Finn out the cage. Harry just went nuts and went and grabbed him and threw him across the cage :shock: :( Finn is ok, down here with me now sleeping in my sleeve! He was a bit shaken though and ran away to hide but Harry was chasing him :? :( Im a bit confused Harry was the one cuddling and grooming him downstairs and they have been ok in the cage for hours now :(

aww sorry to hear that hun *cuddles for poor little Finn* I ha dthat happen with some doe's (ratties) they were fine all day and then in the night I heard this mazzife ratty scream and the old one had ripped the new ones flank open :( one midnight trip to the vets :S They can be so unpredictable sometimes :( Glad Finn isn't hurt though xXx

awww bless :( glad he is ok

when crunch died will started picking on fidget but he was worst at night, i wondered if it was because that is when they are most active maybe?

Back