• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The Bunnys are in the building!! U/D with Pics!!

duracell

Alpha Buck
Well we collected the buns from the centre and they are now hiding in their box in the under the stairs enclosure. The large rabbit needs an up strech space of at least 2 1/2' so the cupboard is working well it would seem. He has been out having a really good look about but she seems more timid and is hiding in the box. Hope to up load some pics as soon as she stops hiding.

They are sooo beutiful :love:

Last edited:
Ok I have some Pics!!:D :D

They are not great cos the buns are still a little shy and so they are through the cage. I just need to think of some names :D

DSC01575.jpg

DSC01569.jpg

Awww they're so cute :D I can't believe you weren't awake till 3am writing lists of names last night though :shock: No ideas?

She is not so little:shock: She just looks little next to him. How often will she need grooming?
I really need to get them names:roll:

They have met the cat and that went well, just eyed each other through the bars then went their seperate ways. She used to snuggle up and sleep with our old bunny.

They seem to be setteling in well though which is a weight off!

She is not so little:shock: She just looks little next to him. How often will she need grooming?
I really need to get them names:roll:

They have met the cat and that went well, just eyed each other through the bars then went their seperate ways. She used to snuggle up and sleep with our old bunny.

They seem to be setteling in well though which is a weight off!

I just groom Mishy whenever she lets me (usually when she's munching), she hasn't got all her mane yet though so i think it depends on how "bushy" they are :lol:

Great pics! I love lionheads :love:

How about Abigail and Bruce. Totally random names that just popped in my head!! :lol: :lol:

Nicola

Hiya :wave:

Not really good with names but when I looked at them photos which were beautiful by the way, the names Buffy and Cloud came to mind :lol:
Don't ask me why :shock: There the names I would use anyway :lol:

Good luck,
Diana.

Back