• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

cheeky buns...

norrielian

Mama Doe
I know we all know it, but I still can't get over (even after all these years of keeping rabbits) how much personality and how cheeky they are! Even the quieter more timid ones! Pippa is quite shy but she loves investigating just as much of Dillon! It was a bit wet last night so I just let them have free run of the garage all evening and every time I checked up on them, I caught Pippa digging the whole contents of their cage onto the garage floor! I must have sorted that cage out five times last night!

Its just the way she looks at you when she's been caught that cracks me up :lol: :lol: :lol: That "who me" look :angel:

I know we all know it, but I still can't get over (even after all these years of keeping rabbits) how much personality and how cheeky they are! Even the quieter more timid ones! Pippa is quite shy but she loves investigating just as much of Dillon! It was a bit wet last night so I just let them have free run of the garage all evening and every time I checked up on them, I caught Pippa digging the whole contents of their cage onto the garage floor! I must have sorted that cage out five times last night!

Its just the way she looks at you when she's been caught that cracks me up :lol: :lol: :lol: That "who me" look :angel:

:lol: :lol: The look I get is a bit more of an 'am I bovvered?' before he binkies away.

It's great isn't it. I feel I've missed out for years by not realising earlier how wonderful rabbits were. I got all giddy on Sunday afternoon because Bella has been matched with Tarquin who I've fallen for completely and she'll be going off to be bonded with him a week on Saturday. I went rushing to tell her - she was having her afternoon nap on the landing - and she just looked at me with her nose twitching as if to say "are you mad". :lol:

After 30 years without rabbits and now 10 years with them, I won't ever be without another one. :)

Back