• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Before and after pics

luvabun

Warren Veteran
Kiki was weighed yesterday and is 1.53kgs..... doesn't sound much but she's put on half her body weight as she was 1.09kgs when handed in to ARC. I believe she was bald on her back and possibly had other problems. It set me thinking, it's heartwarmng to see them improve and wouldn't it be uplifting to see some before and after pics.
I don't have a before of Kiki... loads of after :oops: :oops:

So rescues/ fosterers or anyone I guess ... any before and after pics please?

Awww thats great to hear about KiKi.

Sorry I'm not a rescue or fosterer or even have any pics but just wanted to say the above.

The late Uncle Albert on arrival

rabbits011.jpg

Picture017.jpg

After Dental treatment and several months TLC

rabbits044.jpg

Old Bill when handed in to ARC

oldbill.jpg

A few months after arrival here and being bonded with Lara

Picture897.jpg

Martha when handed in to ARC

MiscPics140.jpg

MiscPics143.jpg

Some months after arrival here and bonded with Nomad

MiscPics175.jpg

Libby after 'removal' from Breeder

Picture044.jpg

and after surgery to remove the spinal abscess

Picture059.jpg

and now

Picture468.jpg

Major Tom on arrival

MiscPics222.jpg

A few months later

Picture1058.jpg

Picture1055.jpg

Janex

Awww bleess..... I dont think its just their 'condition' that improves, you can tell by their eyes how much happier they are......:love:

OMG Jane, they're all a mix if harrowing and heartwarming (if that makes sense) but the transformation in Libby is incredible
4.gif

:evil: :shock: :shock: :evil: at piccy 1 - I can't believe. So good to see him in piccy 2 - you did fab :wave:

Aww what a big difference on all them buns :thumb: weldone!! xx

And Splodge!:shock: how could anyone let a poor bunnies teeth get like that!!:shock: :roll: xxx

Aww what a big difference on all them buns :thumb: weldone!! xx

And Splodge!:shock: how could anyone let a poor bunnies teeth get like that!!:shock: :roll: xxx

Exactly what I said to her!!

She said he was vicious and couldn't be handled. He's a teeny tiny pocket rocket Nethy....how hard could it have been to grab hold of him?

He was gorgeous and had a great little temperament and wasn't vicious at all. His new owners love him to bits and they had a dental bunny for 6 years and so are experienced in dealing with any teeth issues.

The original owner complained that I hadn't treated her with respect. In my opinion she deserved none.

The original owner complained that I hadn't treated her with respect. In my opinion she deserved none.

Nicely put!

Poor wee boy, how could they let him get like that? :evil: Even if you can't pick him up there are ways of getting them into a carrier and taken to the vets, it's so irresponsible and selfish :censored:

He looks great now, well done you and well done to his new owners :D

Those before pics are so awful, I can't imagine how that poor wee soul managed to eat and drink with those overgrown teeth. Good to see that they have all come on so well with all the TLC they have had.
Well done everyone.

Exactly what I said to her!!

She said he was vicious and couldn't be handled. He's a teeny tiny pocket rocket Nethy....how hard could it have been to grab hold of him?

He was gorgeous and had a great little temperament and wasn't vicious at all. His new owners love him to bits and they had a dental bunny for 6 years and so are experienced in dealing with any teeth issues.

RESPECT :shock: :shock:
I'd rather show her a SLAP :censored:

Janex

Nicely put!

Poor wee boy, how could they let him get like that? :evil: Even if you can't pick him up there are ways of getting them into a carrier and taken to the vets, it's so irresponsible and selfish :censored:

He looks great now, well done you and well done to his new owners :D
Absolutely agree 100%

Absolutely agree 100%

Splodge is as 'soft as muck' anyway. I've never had any problem picking him up.....none of us ever did! The only 'aggression' he ever showed was a dominance trait of jumping at you when you put food in to his cage.

He's a beautiful boy :D

Awww bleess..... I dont think its just their 'condition' that improves, you can tell by their eyes how much happier they are......:love:

I agree - you see they feel loved and cared for, bless them. Its all they deserve and more :love: :rabbit2: :bunny: :rabbit2:

Back