• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

How CUTE is this photo???

loobie_lou

Mama Doe
DSC00190.jpg

This is Jamie and Kitt a fews after we've put them both back together after being neutered... they're like reformed characters... so loving towards myself and Hawys, and especially with each other =]

What do you think? If this isn't bonding, what is? :lol:

x

Thank you =]

These two are amazing. I bought them a day apart... ones a dwarf lop, t'other a mini lop and they were inseperable from day one really. Kitt (black one) brought Jamie out of his shell.

They're always like this... especially when they're laid side by side, one of them always have their lopped ear over the other, it is SO cute. AND they're both boys too :shock:

Lucky mummy =] xx

I know a few people who say that, lol.

I think mine are gay lovers... I know that it's possible to have gay animals, lol, and I think mine are haha. Or at least confusled.

there lovely, its so rewarding when you see them this way :)

lol my two lovers (sig pic) are so soppy! x

:love: looks like Jamie is whispering something in Kitts ear and Kitts listening very intently :lol: plotting mischief no doubt:lol:

Back