• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

anyone used this?? your thoughts please

Not used it, but not sure if I'd trust anything like that from ebay unless it had been specifically recommended to me.

I haven't done but only on the basis that I understood they got all they needed from their pellets. I personally would have a word with your vet if your concerned, Im sure they would be able to make a suggestion as to what would be best :D

I'd agree with Toni plus my vet advises not to add to their diet as they should get what they need from their daily foods anyway.

anyone used this...your thoughts please.

Hi:wave: Well for a start rabbits are LAGAMORPHS:shock: not rodents so i shouldn,t think it would be suitable:cry: also if they are getting a balanced diet then they should be fine without adding vitamins:)

Rabbits shouldn't need added stuff to their diet, aslong as they have a healthy, balanced diet, but if you think they need more vitamins have a word with your vet :)

I was thinking about when your rabbits are under the weather?? Maybe not this particular brand or even off of ebay.

Last edited:
I would never buy anything off ebay from a seller that can't spell:lol:

"A week immune system"??? not a weak one then??:lol: :lol:

Nicola

Nicola

AND, the person said, "A week IMMUNITY system!" - not immune system!

If you are really interested in this product, I would ask the seller to tell you what the ingredients are and then do the research yourself.

Agree with everything written plus here are the ingredients

Ingredients:
Sorbital Water Propylene Glycol Aetheroleum Origani.
:shock:

Nicola

Oh, that's funny :lol: Can't believe I never noticed that as I usually spot spelling mistakes at 100 metres :oops: :lol:

As I said I wasn't definately going to buy this product, it was more a case of whether people use vitamins when their rabbits are under the weather and if so what?

As I said I wasn't definately going to buy this product, it was more a case of whether people use vitamins when their rabbits are under the weather and if so what?

Personally, I wouldn't assume vitamins are what my rabbits need if they are under the weather - I'd take a vet's advice if you suspect they're not 100% :)

Back