• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

And Now New Crimson Vetbed!!

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
Maya seems to like it :D

Picture1117-1.jpg

Janex

Jane, can I be cheeky and ask where you buy it and how much I should expect to pay. After seeing your "green" one y'day I had a look on Ebay 'cos I think it might be good in the winter for my bunnies in their sheds, but there seems to be different ones like GoldVetbed, some just called Vetbed and some that look like they're copy cat stuff - ta!!!

Jane, can I be cheeky and ask where you buy it and how much I should expect to pay. After seeing your "green" one y'day I had a look on Ebay 'cos I think it might be good in the winter for my bunnies in their sheds, but there seems to be different ones like GoldVetbed, some just called Vetbed and some that look like they're copy cat stuff - ta!!!

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Petlife-Int-V...ryZ20744QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

This is the Profleece which may be the 'copycat stuff'

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/VETBED-PROFLE...ryZ20744QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Both delivered within 48 hours :D

Janex

Gorgeous piccie Jane ! I use the pro fleece and have the bright lilac one and grey :shock: :oops: :lol:

Its come down in price a hell of a lot, I might try it in the hutch again just in the bedroom section to keep it snug in colder weather.

I use the profleece. Its way better then the original vet bed and cheaper. My dogs have it in there beds. They haven't manged to destroy it after having it for over a year! :D

Louise

Profleece people on Ebay live just up the road from me so i've been able to save on postage :D .

I use the profeece for my buns that are litter trained.
Could i use this instead of woodshavings for the Guineas? :roll: How often should i change it ? Daily?

Thanks Jane - I'm going to order some in bright pink and lilac!
The postage is only £7 for 2-5 pieces so it shouldn't work out too bad.
I'll post some 'photo's once I've got it :D

Back