• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Naming baby bun

recital

New Kit
Have started to think that the little 2 week old bunny needs a name but can't think what to call him. At the moment he gets called fatty or scruff, but now I am feeling a bit more confident that he is doing well, I feel he (or she) should have a proper title. As I don't know what sex he is (though I think it's a he, don't know why), I guess it needs to be something that would suit either sex. He has been through a lot, as his siblings were stolen and he was left dumped, going cold on the top of the nest. His mum is Ruby, and his dad is Max (my youngest daughter named them after her 2 favourite cartoon rabbits). How on earth do I begin to chose a name for him? He is mostly light brown with some black bits, white chin and white bits on his feet. How do you all chose your rabbits names?

my rabbits that I had years ago were called

Mindy (as in mork and mindy)
topsy and tim
smudge
nibbles
keely (just cause i like the name)

and now we have Spudsey, shes a wild bun which I hand reared, as her and her (late) brothers were found on our allotment we called them after veggies so we had Radish, Carrot, Parsnip and Spudsey! so called because she had a rounded jacket potato shape about her!!!:lol:

Hope these help:D

Either sex:
Chocolate
Fudge
Charlie
Pippin
Rory
Basil (more like a boy's name, but could be either)
Boots (the white feet;) )

Boy:
Kirk
Teddy (my bunny's name)
Giles
Luciffer :)roll: )
Wooster
Jeeves

Girl:
Willow
Winnie
Sooki