• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Kiki having her teeth out... again

luvabun

Warren Veteran
and I'm trying to keep myself busy so I don't stress out over it :oops: Knowing that Christobel is performng the op is reassuring ... the n I remember the consent form that you sign about risks during GA and I get all panicky again.

Roll on 2 o'clock when I can phone and see how she's doing.

At least Spikes with her for when she comes round.

just phoned and .....................

she's not been done yet so more anxious waiting

OK I've tackled the ironing mountain, now it's the fish tank :roll:

Oh Jill waiting for news is the worst bit isnt it:?
Im Pacing here waiting for news with you now:roll: :lol:
I am sure Kiri will be fine though.

Best wishes

just phoned and .....................

she's not been done yet so more anxious waiting

OK I've tackled the ironing mountain, now it's the fish tank :roll:

Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh !!! :shock: :shock:

I was in there this morning and it was busy. I think the word has gotten out about Christobel-the-Wondervet!! :lol: :lol:

Hope you dont have to wait too much longer for good news about Kiki

Janex :wave:

:wave: that's from Kiki!

Her teeth have been successfully removed.... again... the lovely Cristobel feels that they won't grow back again as she's confident she got all the root... and please don't laugh at me, I've got the teeth to prove it :oops: :lol: Denny laughed her socks off when I told her that :oops:

It was distressing to see Kiki so wobbly but the anaesthetic is wearing off now, I've very finely chopped up some veggies, she's drinking water and they're staying in the kitchen overnight. I must say, Spikes bedside manner is a darn sight better than Tottis... all Totti does is take advantage but Spike has been lovely, even laying over her (I guess to keep her warm) on the way home.

Anyone want to see the teeth :lol:

And this was about 8 pm. last night... no more wobbles and tucking into the chopped food with gusto :D

apresteeth003.jpg

You can understand why the have sore gums afterwards, Can you give Kiki a big cuddle from me please

Back