• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

new bunny and accomodation is progressing!

Beatrix Potter

Mama Doe
really pleased, looks like we could be having another bunny as companion for our wildie 'spudsey', should be able to collect him in a couple of weeks :D

also looked at a wooden wendyhouse today that someone was selling they wanted £40 for it but the roof looks like it needs replacing as rotten plus a few other bits.

getting it for £25 just hope I haven't bought £25 worth of firewood :lol:

its one of those playhouses with a veranda

Wow that's great news!

My friend's got a playhouse with a veranda and it's quite useful for attaching runs to.

If it has a few rotting bits, it shouldn't be too hard to repair. I (well me and my dad) replaced the floor of my playhouse this year and it was pretty easy to do. We got another sheet of the wood stuff (you can tell I do a lot of DIY) and then we put vinyl flooring on top and then the playhouse. It took a couple of hours and now I have a wipe clean floor.

£25 is such an excellent price.

Back