• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Dog Kennels

Fran

Warren Veteran
I've just bonded three of mine together and while they are fine in a hutch I'd feel happier if they were in a bigger place (also means I'd have a spare hutch and run for fostering :D) so I've been looking into it. I was originally going to take the shed and convert it so the buns could live there but I've been thinking that by the time the shed is re-built (it's falling apart) I won't have much money left and I won't have got the run sorted out so I think it would be better to get a kennel type thing.

So I was just wondering if anyone had one and whether they would recommend it? Also how much it cost because I've been looking and the biggest run I could find is 8 foot but I really wanted them to have a 10 foot one since that's what they've been used to so I guess that'll be a bit extra :?

Thanking you x

Ooh thank you. I love the inn on the boarding site.

:shock: I need more money. Hmm, I'm thinking a playhouse would be cheaper.

x

I have a playhouse and it's pretty good (particularly if you're short like me). I like it that they have more space then a hutch and you can customise it more easily.

Back