• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Brc.

kiri_tc

Young Bun
Well, i picked up my baby girl today and i love her to bits already. She's lovely and loves to snuggle you.

I know this is a rescue forum, but i wondered if someone could advise me on something please.

Honey is ringed (i requested that she was), and i have the paper work to change the details to my name, but it says on the back that "no transfer can be accepted unless the new owner is a registered member"

does that mean i have to be registered with the BRC before i can change her ring details over??
also do i send off the whole card to the BRC to change the details over or just the bottom half?

Hoping someone can advise
Thanks x

Well, i picked up my baby girl today and i love her to bits already. She's lovely and loves to snuggle you.

I know this is a rescue forum, but i wondered if someone could advise me on something please.

Honey is ringed (i requested that she was), and i have the paper work to change the details to my name, but it says on the back that "no transfer can be accepted unless the new owner is a registered member"

does that mean i have to be registered with the BRC before i can change her ring details over??
also do i send off the whole card to the BRC to change the details over or just the bottom half?

Hoping someone can advise
Thanks x

Hiya Kiri:D
This forum is not just a rescue forum, it is open to all rabbit lovers, including rabbit breeders.
I just wanted to clarify that with you.
Best wishes
ADMIN

Although sometimes it may seem to attack breeders or those with a different view :?

I understand what you mean Cashmincal.
However if anyone has any specific concerns re a post, or how another member is interacting with them in the forum, please do not hesitate to contact admin.
Our aim is for people of every rabbit philosophy to be able to enjoy the community equally.
Best wishes

It's just what you can get from reading the general concesis (I can't spell tonight) of the forum that's it's anti-breeding but that would be understandable even though it's not, as it's connected to a rescue site and as most rescues are understandable anti-breeding you can get that vibe from the forum.

Yes you can Kim. You need to get the rabbit registered to you using a transfer card and join the BRC yourself and than you can enter him in the main show if you want too.

Back