• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Poor george has poorly `bits`(MONDAY UPDATE)

cannonwoman

Warren Veteran
Unfortunately on George`s initial introduction to tia & pandora on Friday, pandora managed to give him a slight nip in his groin before i managed to step in:( it looked very superficial, with hardly any blood loss so i kept it clean & a close eye on it.
But unfortunately overnight George`s bit`s have significantly swelled up & he`s developed an infection down there:cry: he`s been to the vets today & is now on abx & painkiller & i`ve put probiotics in his water.
He`s fine in himself & still eating, drinking & hopping around normally which is good, I just hope his bits will recover quickly.

Please send healing vibes for my poor little man.............

Su.x

Last edited:
Good News; The swelling of george`s bit`s has significantly gone down already & his `little man` has returned to a nice light healthy pink colour:oops:

He`s still his normal happy self & still wolfing his food down like there`s no tomorrow:D

Su.x

good news... shouldn't laugh but if our buns knew what we were sayng about them, wouldn't they cringe :lol: :lol:

Back