• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Oh I'm so miserable

elve

Banned
:cry: Tarquin's been offered a home by a guinea pig breeder :cry: I can't have any more bunnies :cry: I love him :cry: I really am crying :cry:

Is this the little nethie that is with Sooz at the moment? :love: (there's a thread in RIN?) I think he was a free ad bun that The_Gaffer fostered... (I could be well off target there though, so don't quote me! :oops: )

Is this the little nethie that is with Sooz at the moment? :love: (there's a thread in RIN?) I think he was a free ad bun that The_Gaffer fostered... (I could be well off target there though, so don't quote me! :oops: )

that's the one :cry: I guess we've all been there though - at least you lot understand I'm not barmy falling in love with a bunny :(

Aw!! Sorry Elve:cry: I feel like that about Thumper and Tiger, would love to have them!! But just can't....:cry: :cry: Oh its not fair is it!!!

Yeah it's barmy isn't it? Even though you know you can't have them - I've already decided how to bunny-proof my 'impossible to bunny-proof' house, picked out where his big hay box will go (under the kitchen table) and lived a fantasy afternoon with him following me around while I give the pigs their veggies (bet I'd tread on him - good job he's out of this madhouse!) My son started off yelling 'no more bunnies!!!' at me, but when I said a guinea pig breeder had offered him a home he was like 'you reaalllllly want him don't you?' and looked like he'd relent - Tarquin's the first bunny my son has actually gone 'AWWWW' over since Tia died - but I must be sensible....It's just I always imagined Tia would be with me for about 10yrs...but then again I said I wouldn't replace them as they die too :roll: :( Not that any rescue would approve me now. I'm not exactly textbook on care standards and my house looks like a bomb hit it - specially this afternoon as I've turfed out all the jumble from under my son's high bed :shock: Guess what I found - 2 brand new litter trays I'd bought for Tia :(

Hi all

Just wanted to say bless you all for being so concerned about Tarquin but HE IS NOT GOING TO LIVE WITH A BREEDER!!!

He is however reserved by a lovely member of this forum who had first refusal after missing out on him originally. He will be living as a housebunny with a fiesty girlybun in a couple of weeks.

I will let his new mummy introduce herself to you. :D

BTW Where has this breeder rubbish come from?

Last edited:
Oh hooray :D Glad he's going to a lovely home with a girlfriend!

The breeder replied on the rabbits in need thread about Tarquin - so I panicked :oops: Hope he has a lovely life with Becca6 :D

Back