• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny Stockings

XMissySJx

Wise Old Thumper
Hi everyone, i apolegise if i am stepping on anyones toes, as i do realise that a calendar is already in progress here! I posted an idea about a calendar on another forum before i had been on this one! But hey its all mor emoney for rescues isnt it? Maybe one for the office and one for at home?lol!

My campaign is called "Bunny Stockings". A chance for us to give Bunnies some lovely christmas presents this year. Lovely hampers will be delivered to rescues in Essex, and hopefully accross the UK....depends how much help i can get!

I will be selling Calendars, Christmas Cards, Mugs etc, all to raise money for Bunny Stockings. I study photography so the photos will be by myself, but the cards for example will be lovely christmas themes, like a bunyn under a tree, or in a stocking etc!

So basically i just want to know if people are on board with the idea? Because one person can only do so much but he more people that get on board the more money we can raise!

Great idea - I'm always buying rabbit themed stuff and if its goes to help bunny rescues thats even better xx:D

oh that could be a good idea! Im getting a mini studio this week so i will have good well lit photos/white background and i will use my buns with like a stocking or a present etc for cards, but we could have different themed packs!

I could do some sketches, if you like them i'll do them properly. But I understand if you just want them to be photographic :D

Ok cool, I have some other work to get finished by Tuesday but I should be able to put some things down on paper after that. Do you have a deadline?

not really because some of the other stuff im doing takes alot of time but with this all i have to id upload the picture so dont worry about rushing :)

Okay. the website is in progress.
I think we should raise a fair ammount of money through cards etc, and i am going to write to a few pet stores to see if they will donate any products (not likely but might aswell ask).

I did have any idea though but it would require alot of people to take part.

we could do auctions, and the money raised could be used for the funds?

I can donate some hand made cards if you wish and could possibly do some other crafty bits

Back