• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Ordering online for big rabbits...

My main problem with ordering online for Charm is that I can't see how big things are and then every so often you order one thing and they send you a smaller size, like my latest aquisition....I bought a bunny tube and got sent a ferret one! -sigh- Does anyone else with giant bunnies have a similar problem?

Not with rabbits but I used to own to huge guinea pigs (goodness knows what they were crossed with). Whenever I bought anything 'guinea pig' sized it was far too small for them to use.

The best way to avoid problems is to ask for measurements if they're not provided, it saves a lot of time.

BTW can't you send the ferret tube back?

possably, but I asked my mum and my sister if they would like it first. my mum has it for her chinchillas now. It's not really a problem because between the family there's always one animal who'll have it. We buy then play swapsies. My sister ended up with rabbit food charm refused her rabbits have also ended up with timer because no one else will touch it, mum has the ferret tube, I have dandilion and some sort of ball things treats..... it's endless...forget sharing clothes this is the way to go :p

www.vagavalley.co.uk/bunnysupplies

they very good.. they have few toys for giant bunny

I have giant bunny I know how you feel.. I got dog dumbell for Fiver my bunny to use instead of rabbit one because too small!

try www.pamperedpiggies.co.uk they have paperbag.. which i use.. Fiver loved it instead of tube!

there is Big "hay ball" available.. I bought my at the small animals show.. similar to normal hay ball you can find in the shop.. dont know the web address. Fiver loved it.. kept him busy through the night

yup vaga valley.i spent a fortune last year on stuff for bertie the big lug! And now willow plays with it all too as do the cats..wasn expecting willow to grow bigger than our lovely big fella..but shes the biggest frnechie i know now!:shock:
all i can say is dog beds..dog kennels maybe lol..frisbees they like too the cheap ones in wilkinsons.....he jingle bals are a fave with bns of all sizes but big buns can throw theirs!

I found wilow the perfect toy..two cats lol..shes grown up with our two kittens now and theyre her favurite toys:shock: :lol: :lol:

I now look at non bunny stuff for my large bun. I am getting a dog run for the back garden (which will not go up till I knock down the shed)

I have cat play tubes for him to run through (I had trouble finding ones which were not impregnated with cat nip though :lol: my cat would have loved that)

A dog bed to sleep in

A dog cage to take them in the car to vet

Puppy play pen to use for fencing areas of the house off

Baby safty gates on the stairs

Laundry hamper to dig and sleep in

Baby toys to play with
The list goes on....

Back