• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My new baby - named!

sillyrabbit

Wise Old Thumper
Sorry its quite a lot of pictures, I got a bit carried away :lol: :oops:

Arriving home

DSC03187.jpg

DSC03190.jpg

DSC03193.jpg

DSC03195.jpg

DSC03196.jpg

Sitting on my lap

DSC03197.jpg

DSC03198.jpg

DSC03219.jpg

Sitting all peacefully before running up me and sniffing my face :shock: :lol:

DSC03204.jpg

DSC03205.jpg

DSC03231.jpg

Playing on a fluffy cushion on the sofa

DSC03224.jpg

DSC03227.jpg

Anyone have any idea what variety he is? His fur seems a bit curly if that makes any sense. The picture that shows his colour closest to what it is is the one of him sitting on my arm not looking up. And the lady said he will have curly whiskas :love: And of course he is tiny :lol:

He doesnt have a name yet, so if anyone has a name they think suits him let me know :lol:

Last edited:
Awwww - love his curly coat - must be like a cornish rex cat - he's a Jersey rex rat :shock: I guess I'd call him Rex in that case, or Curly :p

Awwww - love his curly coat - must be like a cornish rex cat - he's a Jersey rex rat :shock: I guess I'd call him Rex in that case, or Curly :p

Yep someone on the rat forum just told me he is a rex :lol: My friend thinks curly but I just cant, because everytime I say it I think of that man called curly from coronation street :oops: :lol:

Aw, he's very cute :love: What a lovely colour he is :)

I think he likes that cushion 'cos it's curly too :lol: :lol:

Good luck choosing a name - I am rubbish with names, I can never think of anything :oops:

As he has a curly coat..how about

Ruffles
Crinkle
Scruffy
Rags..........?

or I saw him and thought Cyril! :shock:

Aw!! He sooooooooooo sweet!!:love: :love: :love: Not great with names I afraid.. but the names that came in my head were Louis, Percy and Bailey:shock: See said I was rubbish at names!!:lol: :lol:

Aw he is lovely :) I tend to go for colour related names, so I thought of Dusty, Smokey, Sooty, Smudge or Charlie (short for charcoal :lol:) He is such a cutie :love:

awwww he is gorgeous :love: how about a name from the amazing maurice and his educated rodents? :lol: :lol: like darktan, hamnpork, dangerousbeans etc :lol:

Spike
Jeeves
Wooster
Basil
Monty (my gerbil's name:D )
Curly
Giles (one of my other gerbils)
Teddy (my bunny)
Kirk (yet another gerbil)

I'll keep thinking:D :D

I like charlie to!
he is absolutely stunning and looks like he is going to be one you dont ever want to put down... fancy doing a swap at all ? ;)
How old is he ?

I like charlie and bailey best right now :D

Im sure she said he is just over 5 weeks. Does that sound right? Do rats leave their mums earlier than rabbits? I might have just imagined that or got it wrong to be honest though because as she was speaking to me I was on the floor going awwwwwwwww!! :lol:

I dont want to put him down, he is laying down up my sleeve right now :lol:

Back