• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Your Bunnies Favorite Shop Toy

What is your buns favorite of the following?

• Willow Balls & Willow Sticks

Votes: 8 33.3%
  • Plastic Jingle Balls/Treat Balls

Votes: 4 16.7%
  • tipple toys, that they knock over, etc

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Wood chews, such as 'bite and roll' 'nibble sticks' etc

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Tunnels/ Hidey Holes / Igloo's

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Plays with them all!

Votes: 5 20.8%

• Total voters

XMissySJx

Wise Old Thumper
I know many people make things/use other things for toys, but i just wondered what you think your bunnies like the most out of the following. My reasons for doing this is, that i am making a calendar with ppl on another forum,...this as b4 i heard of the one being done here (but its all to raise money so its all good). I am going to make a lovely hamper for some recues, full of treats etc, so i want to know what toys are the most popular ammoungst your bunnies!

I'd say my lot like willow balls/sticks to chew the most.

However, both of mine love straw/seagrass mats as well. They seem to get hours of fun out of them, they chew them and throw them around all the time.

I chose willow balls and willow sticks, they love the apple and pear sticks more than the willow ones though. I think their favourite toys are the grassy rolls from pampered piggies and the seagrass mats, mine drag those about all over the place :lol:

I can't afford toys for my lot any more so they make do with hay - seems to be a favourite. At Christmas their favs seem to be chews - branch bites especially, willow balls (though they are a bit dangerous half unravelled with a group of bunnies charging around) They used to love the flip n toss carrots but chewed a hole in them and the beads came out so they were a bit dangerous too :roll: Jam jar lids are a big hit though - they love chucking them around and they're free :p And of course cardboard boxes are favourites too!

I chose the topple toys that they push over with their nose or pick up and chuck with their mouths...my lot love those. BUT by far the favourite toy is the cardboard house from cardboardbuy.com. They can't get enough of that one...:D

I can't afford toys for my lot any more so they make do with hay - seems to be a favourite. At Christmas their favs seem to be chews - branch bites especially, willow balls (though they are a bit dangerous half unravelled with a group of bunnies charging around) They used to love the flip n toss carrots but chewed a hole in them and the beads came out so they were a bit dangerous too :roll: Jam jar lids are a big hit though - they love chucking them around and they're free :p And of course cardboard boxes are favourites too!

I make loads of toys for my buns :D I stuff boxes with hay and hide food in it, and they play with loo rolls, phone books, empty tissue boxes. Also I cut up bits of carrot and scrunch up newspaper around them, it takes them ages to open all their little carrot parcels :lol: I play with Buu with the dustpan and brush, she thinks its great :lol:

well the hamper will be made up of everything bcus different buns like different things, but this is helping me figure percentages, how many of each thing to get! i didnt think of the grass mats!

well the hamper will be made up of everything bcus different buns like different things, but this is helping me figure percentages, how many of each thing to get! i didnt think of the grass mats!

I take stuff to the local rescue and I include things like syringes, towels, disinfectant, scrubbing brushes and bin liners :D It all comes in useful ;) And of course stuff for the bunnies :lol: I even took loads of small offcuts of vetbed a few weeks ago thinking they probably wouldnt need it but they were so pleased and said they could use it for sick hamsters/rats/mice :D

They love there new tent...especially knocking it over and working how to get back out of it, lol. They also love their chew sticks. Kitt's favourite is a small dumbel with he lifts and throws - quite impressive really, lol.

oh yeh i didnt think of stuff like that! I thought of getting some large bags of hay, lots of treats, toys, etc. I suppose even things like bowls and bottles are needed!eeek! hope i raise enough money!

My friend takes carboard tubes of varying sizes to her local rescue. They can be used with the tiny animals and the bigger ones are good for the rabbits and guinea pigs.

Neither of mine are big on toys, but they do occasionally like to gnaw on willow balls etc.

Back