• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Willow balls

XMissySJx

Wise Old Thumper
ive heard lots of people say how good willow balls are etc, and yesterday when i was in P@H buying my monthly GIANT bag of food and attempting to drag it down the shop (i did look quite funny) i saw the willow balls but they were like £2 each and as i have four rabbits, i didnt really wanan spend £8, i cud buy them a new tunnel or something for that price. Then i saw the 'willow bumper pack' Three willow balls, and two bunches of willow sticks for £4.50! so i bought it, got it home, and wondered if they would like it. I put one in domino and pebbles run. they both ran to it and started knibbling. I realised i didnt have any scissors to cut the wrapper of sticks, and by the time i had come back the little monkeys and had eaten almost half the ball! :O
i guess it was a hit with them! Peanut and Jelly LOVE theirs too, im shocked by how much! Although..... i must admit i thought they chewed it, like grind their teeth but mine ate it. as they are all doing it i assume its normal?!

My little lionhead cross has almost eaten hers. Barney has had one for over a year, but he just nibbled the top off and tends to nose is around a bit, but not nibble it. Amber set about eating hers almost immediately. It doesn't resemble a ball at all anymore. :)

Mine get a load for Christmas and they're demolished by New Year's day :shock:

They go so quickly dont they :shock: I brought one of the huge ones not long ago thinking it would last longer and it was gone in a few hours :lol:

Back