• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Identical bunnies - im in shock!

sillyrabbit

Wise Old Thumper
Just been to collect my ratty and the lady who was finding him a home has Beau's brother. I swear if they were together I wouldnt be able to tell them apart :shock: I know that brother bunnies might look the same sometimes but as Beau is a bit unusual looking I thought they would just maybe resemble each other a bit.

But really his brother has the same one uppy ear that leans over to the other side and one lop ear, one black eye and one blue eye :shock: And their body language is exactly the same. I know that doesnt mean much because all bunnies do the same stuff but Beau doesnt move like my other bunnies. Although I suppose they did live together before they were rescued. Im just really in shock because I really wouldnt know which one was Beau if they were together :oops: She said exactly the same when she met Beau a couple of months ago but I thought she was exagerating :lol:

Wish I had taken my camera to show you guys

Its just so wierd :lol: What are the chances of them both having the same ear uppy and same ear lopped and the same blue eye and the same black eye :shock: :lol:

Twins are great :love:

Picture080-2.jpg

000_2012.jpg

100_2228.jpg

That was a little funny with the first litter we had at school as well.
There were four babies, one chestnut aguti (my own Zakura:D) one greyish white thing:p, one siamese and two almost identical tortishells:D Luckily one was darker than the other so we were able to tell them apart if they were together. As our luck one tortishell was also the first to go, the other one never got a new home:cry:

Back