• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Melissa's Story ADDED THE LINK!

XMissySJx

Wise Old Thumper
as most of you know i adopted domino a girlfriend from the RSPCA, 2 weeks ago. she is gentle, placid and adorable. She is already warming to me so much, and i thought i would email the RSPCA, to let them know how she is etc etc etc. I wrote how happy i was that i adopted her, how inseperable domino and her are, and how i have renamed her Pebbles! I attatched photos etc. and they emailed me back saying how lovely it was that i emailed them, especially with photos, they said it was rare for people to take the time to do tghat. (i just assumed most people did!)
Anyway, on the website they are now going to update' Melissa' and write 'her story' with the photos i sent in! awwwww! i will post the link when they do it! and heres a cute piccie just....because!
DSCF0925.jpg

Last edited:
Aww that's so lovely! Well done you on writing to them, I bet it's things like that which make it feel all worth while for them. I bet you feel really proud that her story is being published. Let us know when it's up and give us a link so we can all go and "awwww" over it! :D

well i just thought..these people volunteer, and it must make them happy to see what their help has done, given a pet a great home. And i was actually quite suprised that THEY were suprised i emailed! altho i know its my photos so i can see them anyway i really wan tthem to put it on there so i can feel v proud!

Aww, that's nice :) Love that picture of them as well - Domino looks so pleased with his new friend :D x

I always assumed people did too.:shock: I must admit though the photo was a fantastic addition. :) She looks so happy

Lovely photo, lovely story and a lovely idea. I got Brody from the RSPCA 5 years ago so I guess there's no point me writing now... never thought at the time :oops:

Back