• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Oh No!!!!!!

OH NO! I fear that all my hard work is comming undone and I don't know what to do! In the kitchen/living room Charm is fully house trained and up until a few days ago he was 90% house trained in the bedroom...until he learnt to jump on the bed. He did this for a few days and was ok, but then a few days ago he was on and he ******...And every time he jumps up he pisses! I was on the phone for like 10 minutes with the ajoining doors open and he went into the bedroom, but I went in after ten minutes to get changed and HORROR! poos all over my bed and...yep little puddles of **** and something else which if he wasn't neutered I would swear was sperm. A white residue of some sort....But he IS neutered.

I don't understand it! His litter tray is there, he was fine using it, he still uses the other litter tray so what's happened? Why is he now using my bed as a litter tray?

OH NO! I fear that all my hard work is comming undone and I don't know what to do! In the kitchen/living room Charm is fully house trained and up until a few days ago he was 90% house trained in the bedroom...until he learnt to jump on the bed. He did this for a few days and was ok, but then a few days ago he was on and he ******...And every time he jumps up he pisses! I was on the phone for like 10 minutes with the ajoining doors open and he went into the bedroom, but I went in after ten minutes to get changed and HORROR! poos all over my bed and...yep little puddles of **** and something else which if he wasn't neutered I would swear was sperm. A white residue of some sort....But he IS neutered.

I don't understand it! His litter tray is there, he was fine using it, he still uses the other litter tray so what's happened? Why is he now using my bed as a litter tray?

Erm... do you have a new boyfriend? my boy took a particular dislike to a few of mine and wee'd on their pillows !!!! personally i trust my buns judgement !!!!!

hmmmm curious... its always in my opinion..... maybe he can smell him on you?? my baby gabe used to pee and poo everywhere my husband had been - don't blame him tho !!!! its usually too do with poor bunster feeling insecure... has your new BF bonded with him???

Beds/sofas seem to attract even perfectly litter trained bunnies (I guess cos they smell strongest of us?). You could try putting a spare tray on the bed, otherwise you just have to make it a bunny free zone!

That explains it! Bobbin was on my bed a few times and weed and pooded everywhere too. I thought he was nervous, but I bet he could smell my man! :lol:

Another idea would be to have a clean sheet that you put down on the bed whenever Charm is in there, that way it won't smell of us stinky humans. Hey let us know if it works!

hmmmm curious... its always in my opinion..... maybe he can smell him on you?? my baby gabe used to pee and poo everywhere my husband had been - don't blame him tho !!!! its usually too do with poor bunster feeling insecure... has your new BF bonded with him???

My bf has been with me for nearly three years....
I haven't seen him for like 2 months...longer than I've had my bun. It can't be my boyfriend the only bf smells there are have been here since before I got the bun...

Back