• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Scruffy dogs

Crazyt123

Alpha Buck
Lol this was a little ago befor we got my dogs groomed(they werent like that for a long time its just we had floods that time and our grooom date got delayed andas you can see Bela loves to role in the grass)

I sound weird I know and totlay random but hen i said we have cinnamon I talking to my nephew who is only 3!

lol So heres some scruffy pups!!

and a cute pic
DSC00850.jpg

oh and they did get groomed with is now growing out into thier winters coat .

lol when her fur gets longer for the winter everyone calles her a jamican poodle lol.
She gets cold very easily she weighs just about a pound and a half only looks bigger cause she so furry!

The scruffy one is my little toy poodle Bela she is a few years old but suffers from seizures

the other on the bigger one if farly my Tibeatin Terrier( she wasnt that bad so eeh lol)She is about 18 now almost compelety blind and has arhritse(sorry i cant spell)

Last edited:
Bela and Farley are my shadows.No one else can walk Bela cause if I stop she stops and waits till I start walking again shes always by my side.Then after she has a seizure she has to be with right next to me or on my lap of she cant find me she stress out so bad.I think that after her first seizure her bond with me grew even more (if thats possible)

My dogs are well behaved bu will listen to me the first time I tell them something if my mom and dad tells them to go out side they have todo it a few times beofr the listen.

Back