• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Introducing Herbie

Tracy

Warren Veteran
Hi Everyone

I joined a few days ago and promised to post some piccies of my gorgeous housebunny Herbie.

Herbie is almost 3. We've had him since he was a baby. My sister found him wandering around on the road near her home. His original owner couldn't be traced, so he came to live with us. :)

He gets on well with our two cats Sooty & Sweep and it's not unusual to see the three of them stretched out on the floor together. He's a really friendly and affectionate little bunny, but he can be a bit bossy and definitely likes to get his own way. :roll:

Anyway, here he is.

Herbie01.jpg

Herbie02.jpg

Herbie03.jpg

Another adorable bunny :love: - I really need to pull my finger out and get some of my 2 on here, maybe by the end of the weekend :roll:

:wave: Brody says hi look-a-like :wave: He's the spit of her (even down to the dainty front paws :lol: ) and she was a stray as well
2006_1220Xmasbuns0004.jpg

:wave: :wave: :wave: hello handsome

:wave: Brody says hi look-a-like :wave: He's the spit of her (even down to the dainty front paws :lol: ) and she was a stray as well

:wave: :wave: :wave: hello handsome

Wow...they are identical.

Herbie says "Hello Brody" :wave:

Back