• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Post your Pics

HI, and welcome to the forum:wave: :wave: We tend to post our pictures on the Stories and Photo section underneath:)

I noticed nobody had shown you any pics since you posted 4/5 days ago, so I thought I would bring it back up to the top and show you some of mine.

Flip flop and Snowy

flip-snowy-sig.jpg

100_0357.jpg

bunsnewhouse008.jpg

Thanks Jill. Eye liner does look cute doesn't it.
I am a massive Billie-Joe fan and have coveted a white bunny with perfect black eye-liner that I can call Billie-Joe :roll: then another tugs at my heart strings so I covet from afar :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Snowy's eye liner isn't perfect. On the right eye it's broken and partly brown.

I'm still not sure what breeds she's crossed with.:cry:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Snowy's eye liner isn't perfect. On the right eye it's broken and partly brown.

I'm still not sure what breeds she's crossed with.:cry:
she's absolutely gorgeous.. she's like Billie-Joe a few songs in at a live gig when he's put so much into it, his make-up has smudged:lol:

LovefromMaisiesml.jpg

Mr Snow and Treacle

ST29.jpg

Blossom & Pippin

BlossPiplaygrass2.jpg

Lavender & Oxo

peekoutofbox.jpg

Still need to upload one of Bamber (Maisies husbun) on to Photobucket so his pic is missing at the moment.

Rabswood

i never saw this thread lol heres introducing my lot

Crystal shes nearly 3 years old and she is my special babe dont know where id be without her :love:

IMG_0914.jpg

This is Honey shes 9 months old

IMG_1062.jpg

This is Simba my special little man i love him to pieces (please ignore thestar trek files in the background there my dads :oops:)

IMG_1046.jpg

This is Lilli-Mai

IMG_0849.gif

and this is my Gorgeous Misty

IMG_0970.jpg

do you mean Billie-joe from Green Day? (I nearly tried to run away to california and become a pop-punk rock star when I was sixteen because of him until my 'rents explained about a little thing called a visa! doh :rolleyes: )

Splott says oooh oooh, I have eyeliner!

eyeliner1.jpg

sPlottsEyes.jpg

Well sort of ;)

Ok heres introducing my little tribe!

Heres peanut butter, a one year old dwarf lop, hes a cheeky little monkey and i honestly think hes the happiest rabbit in the world cus all he does in run in circles with his ears flopping about!
peanutindirt.jpg

My Jelly! doesnt like to be held or have cuddles, but i still love her
DSCF0425.jpg

(shes leaping over her old run lol! needless to say she now has a very tall one!)

My little baby domino! Ive had him from day one, and hes such a sweetie pie, a complete half n half of his parents! (PB & J)
dominopeterandbrownie.jpg

here he is with his siblings, including peter :(:(:(:( (rest in peace little girl)

and here he is with his new girlfriend pebbles
DSCF0861.jpg

(you cant see them properly so il post one of them on their own aswell!)

domino.jpg

domino before pebbles.....look how lonely he looks! it broke my heart! this is what convinced me!

DSCF1026.jpg

pebbles in the run

sorry for all the piccies!! xxxxxx

do you mean Billie-joe from Green Day? (I nearly tried to run away to california and become a pop-punk rock star when I was sixteen because of him until my 'rents explained about a little thing called a visa! doh :rolleyes: )
The very same... he is the most gorgeous human being on the planet... I love him to bits *faints at the mention of his name and needs reviving*
2.gif

Saw GD 3 times in 2005... Manchester, Milton Keynes and Albuquerque... now where's their next album
2.gif

mmmm more eyeliner bunnies :love:

I think everyones seen the pics of my buns too many times :oops:
I shall find some lesser seen ones..

Hazel-Rah
day38.jpg

Greg
Picture005-2.jpg

Hattie
DSCF0002-1.jpg

Hatties Babies...
Violet
DSCF0002-2.jpg

Bernadette
DSCF0006.jpg

Bugs
buginbox.jpg

Winnie (black one) and Roo
DSCF0023-1.jpg

lol your not the first to say shes liek a cute little teddy bear :D i love her to Peices she reminds me of Crystal in so many ways. i love the little Brown (sorry not good with colors :oops:) baby in the middle of Domino and Peter i just adore rabbits thats color :love:

and Lillian i really want Roo! he/she is absolutly stunning! are you keeping any of the babies? i also adore Violet if i lived closer to you id beg you for both of them lol

I'm sure most people have seen these before but anyway...

Tufty :love:

027.jpg

Piglet

003-4.jpg

Eeyore

001-2.jpg

Rubix

003-5.jpg

Sophie

009-4.jpg

Sorry about all the pictures :oops:

Back