• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

BluLu

Elmolicious

Warren Scout
This is the new relationship of my two rabbits Blu and Lulu which becomes BluLu.
Well i got Blu on Wednesday and Lulu about two months ago. When they first met (yesterday) Lulu was really territorial and a bit nippy. but everything changed today. Blu actually stood up for herself, and didnt let lulu push her around.

Lulu-Belle
She is a netherland Dwarf. She is really fiesty an loves to make troubled. Her hobbies include:
Being Cheeky and escaping and binki's.

Blu-Belle
I have no idea what she is but i am sure someone on here will know. she is really placid and loves to be held. Her hobbies include:
eating, flopping out and binki's
(sounds like dating ads)

i thought i'd share this all with you because you all appreciate it whereas my friends couldnt care less.

originally it was going to just be of them both but there are some idividual pictures that i love too much to leave out!

anyway enough writing here are the pictures:

Food Time
Aww.jpg

How Do we Get Out?
HowdoyougetOut.jpg

CLEAN ME!!!
CLEANME.jpg

My Favourite Place
MyFavouritePlace.jpg

I'll Just get in ( i dont know if u can see it but her foot is in the bowl)
IlljustgetintheBowl.jpg

She's Dirty
ShesDirty.jpg

My Turn
MyTurn.jpg

Love Love Love
LoveLoveLove.jpg

:D there are my babies

Back