• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rosies new friend!

Yes I finally got her a friend after much searching, although I did have to travel all the way to angel stn LOL.... but she survived the journey well. She has no name, my mum and step dad think Angel.. I am leaning towards Grace! - Any other name suggestions ?
She is a roan husky, and I have just been e-mailed a birth certificate for her andit has her parents on there who are very cute to...
Anyways here's the photos of a bonding session and one in her cage :)

Picture365.jpg

Meeting and sniffing each other - the bonding was so easy it was almost non existant ... although Rosies still a bit unsure.

Picture377.jpg

I love this piccy! - rosie is on the left, the titchy one is the new one.

Picture372.jpg

Back in the cage - eating :roll: :lol: and standing on top of rosie, I made the tunnel myself and they love it.

Anyways thought I would let all who were concerned know she has a friend ;) - unfortunately I dont think it will be the last - oh yeah and names please! --x--

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee she is gorgeous!!!! i like angel and grace :D errrr what about faith? i love that name too :D

amd i dont expct for a second that you will stop at 2 ;) :lol:

They have really sweet little faces - I think they're lovely as long as I can't see their tails!!:lol: :lol:

She's gorgeous! What's the breeder's rattery name if you don't mind me asking?
Oh, and just so you know, she's a husky or a roan - they're two names for the same variety (husky tends to be the American name)
Infact, she's a striped roan (also known as a banded husky) and would be called mismarked to get even more technical :lol: as she's got the splodge of white on the back of her head which goes again the standards
www.hawthorn.org.uk/varieties.asp :)

lol ok sorry! about the colouring - I know nothing about there colours,... I just got her cos Rosie needed a friend - the fact shes gorgeous is just by and by LOL! :lol:
I got her off pre-loved...
pm me if you would like the ladies addy, as I think she still has some left if you wanted one. - She's not a breeder breeder as such.

No it's OK, I just hadn't heard of any breeders around here. You have to be careful with rats as they're prone to so many problems, going to a dodgy breeder can be as bad (or worse) then going to a petshop, so fingers crossed she's a genuine breeder breeding for healthy temperaments :)

yeah she did talk about that... she seemed genuine enough, and I know its only been a few hours, but shes defo come out of her shell , and Rosie and her are asleep together in the tunnel. :D Rosie has just the sweetes nature and I think will help this one have one to. :D

shes gorgeous , i have replied on fr (im palm) but had to look here too! they are soo entertaining and addictive too. i got one in march, one the next day:lol: two about a week ago, im getting two more resues on sunday and i cant wait to get boys too but i think im going to stick with girls for now. its costing a fortune what with daisys op last week, buying the aviary and all the accessories etc but hey its great fun!
have just got some pink & white spotty fabric and white fleece to make some (more!) new hammocks...would u like one? :D free of course;)
i have found that this week since 2 became 4 they have become much more entertaining to watch and im pleasedi have done it. they seem very happy to have new friends and all sleep together too which is very cute.
my holly looks just like your new baby. and btw- my vote is for angel. i had a bunny called that.:love:

Not angel shes a :censored: ..... lol I think she will calm down when shes settled down - but I have decided shes no angel. LOL.. still thinking ... see names like Grace and faith and angel are so pretty, and she is very stunning.... but hmmm shes very vain! already! :roll: :lol:

Back