• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Update on "the 7"

chloaster

Warren Veteran
Well they all came home from their hols and Apache is a different bunny!! Andy even got pics out to compare!! :lol: :lol: Julia is my bunny whisperer and I think "the op" is finally kicking in too! He's a right softie now - so much so that I have decided to take the plunge and had a bonding day today and put him with Jet and Lakota for whilst they are with me and so far so good!! :D

Apache - I would not have dared a few weeks ago!! (the scar below my thumb :rolleyes: )
CIMG8616.jpg

Lakota - rehomed!!! :D
CIMG8614.jpg

Huey
CIMG8599.jpg

Lynx
CIMG8595.jpg

Chinook - rehomed Yay!!!!
CIMG8591.jpg

Bell - reserved! yay!!
CIMG8589.jpg

And Jet who has a new home!!!! :D
CIMG8620.jpg

Last edited:
aaaawwww they are gorgeous.. glad Apache has chilled out :D Bell looks so dinky and cute! That Lynx's fur looks just like my kitten's with the odd white strand between all the long black ones :D so cute!!:D

Great pics :love: :love: glad the little chap is still being a softy :D hope they all find loving homes soon they are all so adorable !

I can't believe they were dumped, they are all so gorgeous, I think Apache is a stunner, nice to hear he's calmed down now.

We're really looking forward to Jet's arrival,:love: Dave was awwing about her being dumped when I told him, it's a great feeling knowing we're giving her a second chance-I don't regret Charlie coming from a pet shop but I wouldn't get another from one now that i know about rescue's.

I doubt it will be long before they're all rehomed- they are very cute bunnies.

Huey and Bell are gorgeous :love: :love: - can't believe someone could be so cruel as to dump any of them :cry:

If only the O/H would say yes to more buns.......;)

Awwww they're gorgeous!!!! I'm so glad Apache has calmed down!! And that your scar is healing up nicely xxxxxxx:D

Frazer went to Kent from here so I'm sure London wouldn't be too far - but your note says must be within 30miles :?

if they were the right buns, i'd go across the country if the buns were ok with travelling. please pm me about their temperant and info please. thanks.

Lakota has gone to live with a gorgeous young man named Sooty and she's just round the corner too which is really cool!! :D

Back