• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Black bum on a white bunny

sillyrabbit

Wise Old Thumper
I went to the pet shop after work, where they keep their buns they also have a boarding facility and there was a large white bunny staying with quite a messy bum :( The bunny seemed very friendly and was flopping loads, thats how I got a good look and it actually had poo stuck under its tail :( I didnt complain there and then because im not really allowed in this shop anymore and just kind of ran into the bunny bit quickly to have a look :oops: But I just called up and they said all the buns they have in for boarding are fine and none have messy bums :? Dont really know what to do now :?

But its not even like its hard to notice! Its a white bunny! I can see straight away if Scarlett has anything on her at all without even putting on my glasses :?

I cant beleive someone would even board there rabbit in a small cage in the middle of a pet shop while they are on holiday :roll: :?

Talk to the local council and see if its under there deristriction as it's a pet shop.

Tam

Back