• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Science Selective help

Gem

Wise Old Thumper
Are Supreme phasing out the 'original' version and replacing it with the Aniseed and Fenugreek version?

I've had a delivery of the Aniseed and Fenugreek and my supplier has informed me that it's the 'original' version just with different packaging :?

I'm struggling to get in touch with Supreme as well today :?

Anyone shed any light on this?

Last edited:
Are Supreme phasing out the 'original' version and replacing it with the Aniseed and Fenugreek version?

I've had a delivery of the Aniseed and Fenugreek and my supplier has informed me that it's the 'original' version just with different packaging :?

I'm struggling to get in touch with Supreme as well today :?

Anyone shed any light on this?

I think it is the origional recipe again. IE the sort that was produced before they changed it and loads of our Buns did not approve of the new taste!!
My lot LOVE the recipe now called Aniseed and Fenugreek. I get mugged whenever I open the sack :shock: :roll: :lol: :lol:

Janex

I spoke with Supreme a couple of weeks ago and mentioned this, they told me that it has been Aniseed and Fenugrrek for about 6-8 months but in the old packaging because they had so many of the "old bag packaging" left that they needed to use them up and now the new printed ones are coming through with Aniseed and Fenugrrek on them but the actual recipe has been in use for 6-8 months

Hope this helps

I ordered a 10kg back of original a fortnight ago and it arrived in new shiny packaging....only when i read it did i see I had been sent the new flavour too.

We were desperately low so i had to open it....fortunately everbun liked it, but I cant believe they didnt let me know it wouldnt be the original receipe.

Back