• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bonding vibes please ( BIG FAT FAILURE )!!!

cannonwoman

Warren Veteran
I`m going to try Mulberry & George together today. Mulberry is one dominant little lady who definately knows what she wants & that`s to be boss!:roll:

So please can i have some calming vibes ( mainly for my nerves )!:oops: :lol: :lol:

Su.x

Last edited:
Morning All:wave: Even though i haven`t actually been to bed yet!:shock:

Unfortunately Mulberry didn`t like George & let me know that pretty quick!:roll:
BUT, after giving him a break I decided to try him with Tia & Pandora, my 2 bonded girlies who used to live with Blue. There has been no aggression at all, eating together & quite a bit of mutual grooming, BUT...................................................................................................................... George keeps `humping` the wrong end:rolleyes: which is fine with Tia as she just hops away, but Pandora isn`t that sort of girl & is known for being a `willy biter`!:oops: So i decided to set up camp in the kitchen with them last night in the hope that once george calms down & they sort out the dominance they`ll be o.k.

Touchwood, all is well this morning & they`re all snuggled up asleep now. Hopefully if all is still positive this afternoon i`ll move them outside.

Fingers crossed........................................

Su.x

Morning All:wave: Even though i haven`t actually been to bed yet!:shock:

Unfortunately Mulberry didn`t like George & let me know that pretty quick!:roll:
BUT, after giving him a break I decided to try him with Tia & Pandora, my 2 bonded girlies who used to live with Blue. There has been no aggression at all, eating together & quite a bit of mutual grooming, BUT...................................................................................................................... George keeps `humping` the wrong end:rolleyes: which is fine with Tia as she just hops away, but Pandora isn`t that sort of girl & is known for being a `willy biter`!:oops: So i decided to set up camp in the kitchen with them last night in the hope that once george calms down & they sort out the dominance they`ll be o.k.

Touchwood, all is well this morning & they`re all snuggled up asleep now. Hopefully if all is still positive this afternoon i`ll move them outside.

Fingers crossed........................................

Su.x

Blimey well done Su !! :D :D

Janex

Gosh!!:shock: :shock: :shock: you must have nerves of steel, keep it going and good luck

Well done Su :D
Hope you can get some sleep now..what a daft idea to stay up all night!:shock: :lol: :lol: xx

hope you were thinking of me Jill, when you were snuggling up in your nice warm bed!:evil:

;)

:lol: :lol:

Things are going well ( touchwood ), so i`m about to move them outside.

Fingers crossed as i`m bloomin knackered!:roll: :lol: :lol:

Su.x

well I don`t know what happened there but as soon as i put them outside Tia decided to try & kill him!:shock: :? :( Which i don`t understand at all as she has been absolutely fine with him:? fortunately it was just furloss rather than serious injury.
we had totally neutralised the hutch & run, so i`m totally miffed?!

so unfortunately george is back to being a bachelor again:(

Su.x

Back