• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Ratty influx!

Ben's mum

Warren Veteran
Well, last night marked the arrival of 15 foster ratties :shock: Sadly their owner had to move back home suddenly and only had space for one cage of ratties (they have boys and girls) so the girlies have come here to be rehomed. I thought I'd show off the pics I got of the foster girlies here :) Gives me a chance to try and get all their names right too :lol: There may be a couple missing as they were a bit nervous and very intrigued by the new cage!

One of the black berkshires (there's 3), Roxy on the right, Jessica in the foreground
Picture%20007.jpg

Jessica
Picture%20008.jpg

Ellie
Picture%20009.jpg

Roxy
Picture%20015.jpg

Hollie (and Ellie on the right I think)
Picture%20019.jpg

Jessica
Picture%20021.jpg

Either Grace, Hope or Flo (there's 3 black hoody rexes!)
Picture%20022.jpg

Ellie
Picture%20025.jpg

Jessica again (guess who I've got a soft spot for already :lol: )
Picture%20027.jpg

Grace/Hope/Flo
Picture%20028.jpg

Hollie
Picture%20030.jpg

My girlies checking them out :lol:
Picture%20032.jpg

Grace/Hope/Flo (I *think* it's Grace)
Picture%20033.jpg

Lucy or Izzy (they look different, I'm just not sure which is which!)
Picture%20034.jpg

Numnum, brocolli
Picture%20039.jpg

"It's allll mine"
Picture%20042.jpg

"Not if I can help it!"
Picture%20043.jpg

Lucy or Izzy posing amongst the greenery
Picture%20044.jpg

"This is my better side"
Picture%20045.jpg

"*munchmunch*"
Picture%20047.jpg

Amber or Jet (both champagne hoodies)
Picture%20051.jpg

Lucy/Izzy
Picture%20056.jpg

And whichever the above isn't!
Picture%20057.jpg

Sky
Picture%20060.jpg

Sky again
Picture%20061.jpg

Anddd again
Picture%20063.jpg

Mm potato
Picture%20072.jpg

Caught red(err, potatoey)handed
Picture%20078.jpg

Hollie
Picture%20102.jpg

Two berkies (and a guest appearance from above!)
Picture%20103.jpg

And my boy Tango approves of the girly smell on my hoody (and MC doing chin-ups in the background to impress the girlies :lol: )
Picture%20136.jpg

Did you take them off the girl on fancy rats ? - I know she was in exact same situation and had to give a lot of hers away ?
They are very cute! :D

awwww they`re soooooooo cute:D
I really miss having ratties:(

I particularily like Jessica, Izzy & Lucy`s markings:love: :love: :love:

Su.x

Do you want to send me some details and I will get some of these on the ARC website for you?

Thanks Janice - these aren't the ones I PMed you about but obviously the more 'advertising' for them the better :) I aim to get individual photos and descriptions of them all this weekend so I'll get in touch

Thanks Janice - these aren't the ones I PMed you about but obviously the more 'advertising' for them the better :) I aim to get individual photos and descriptions of them all this weekend so I'll get in touch

Either email janice@animalrescueandcare.org.uk or pm me details and pictures and I will get them on the website as soon as I can. Just let me know as soon as any have been rehomed so we can keep the available ones up to date.

Back