• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I think I might be going mad...

foxyfaerie

Mama Doe
My fiancee and I decided a while ago that once Lucifer has been spayed we'd set about finding her a boyfriend. Lucifers only 3 and a half months, so spaying will be late this year, and the boyfriend will come next year.

To cut an odd story short, there's a lady who has what started as pets is now a "sort of" rescue (with 13 buns!).

The O/H has said to me that we can go look at the buns if I want, and looking always leads to getting! lol

I know that I'd either get an already bonded pair, and then add Lucifer when she's spayed, or get a male (preferably neutered) and then bond them once Lucifer was spayed.

Would it be wise to get more buns already? While they'd be in separate cages, and have separate playtimes etc is a good idea to keep the cages in the same room, or not?

Also, any other tips would be appreciated!!

IMO if you fine one you like get it, keep in seperate cages but make sure that they can see each other and talk to each other, they'll be glad of the company even if they're not living together and if they get on like that bonding them should be easier too...

Back