• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

why is it

I spend a fortune and I come home thinking everythings going to be ok... only to find snowflake has stopped eating again! and I have to go to the vets Again! and I am broke... She always does this the stupid :censored: ... ok I am not really mad :lol: ... she gets bloat a bit more often than Isaac, but thats cos she isnt constantly eating like him. :roll: Like I mean his is never ending mouth to the ground munching.
So I go to the vets and WOHOOOOOO!
Because the vet knows me oh to well :roll: :oops: - I can now get fibreplex without having a consultation! yey! so a bit cheaper...
But I would still like to point out that I am miffed at Snowflake! and oh yeah as soon as we finish, she starts eating again! :roll: :lol:

That would drive me crazy - I would not rest until I had found out WHY! (I love a challenge :p ) - could just be genetic though :roll:

Back