• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

FAO Janice - guess who.....

Bunnymonster

Warren Scout
...came home from work last night with a bag full of new toys for his babies! He didn't want Duchess upset that all the other toys we had smelt of Ben & Lily :roll: :lol: so he came home with new tunnel, giant willow ball and dumbell for them. They had great fun trying to be first to chin everything!

He even apologised because he'd had to go to P@H as the non animal selling pet shop was closed.

It's official, my hubby is the happiest bunny daddy in the world! (and I'm feeling neglectged :cry: )

Bless him, I wish I had taken a picture of him beaming taking the buns home altogether. It was so lovely to see him so overjoyed with his happy family and yes I think this confirms that he is the 'master of the bunnies' and you are just his assistant :lol:

Duchess is such a lucky bunny to have such lovely friends and two doting owners. At least this weekend someone might be able to finish the dining room for you ;)

Back