• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Munching bunny photo thread

Bavarian Bunny

Wise Old Thumper
We've probably had this one before, but let's have some more photos of bunnies enjoying their food.

Here are my three with their breakfast:

munch6.jpg

Aromaspiser.jpg

P10100072.jpg

Aroma finds the food bowl is a little high:lol: (she's got another bowl now;) Like the ones Sasuke and Zakura has)
P1010003.jpg

Danderlions are good too
P1010014.jpg

Attack.jpg

Attack the evil banana!
Donttoucmyfood.jpg

Don't you dare touch my banana.

i like the holders you have joanne26. where did you get them from? is the hay holder good for timothy hay?

Hello there :wave:

I got the "hanging ball thingys" (as i always call them) from "The Range", not really sure if it is a nationwide store, but i know that you can get them at Pets at home though, although they are more expensive, i only paid £2 each for those :D

And you can stuff them with anything...herbs, hay, veggies etc :)

Janice uses similar hanging wire baskets, which you can buy in the bird feeder section. They are meant to hold fat balls, but you can stuff them with hay, too.

I have two of those balls as well, they sell them at most pet stores in Norway at least:D They call it salad ball and there's a picture of a guinea pig on it, of course it functions just fine for rabbits:D
One problem I find is that Aroma eats it up in no time, even though she's got two filled with hay in her cage:roll:

Back