• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Harriet is very poorly....U/D Mon am been to vet.......

Snowy

Wise Old Thumper
Harriet is an 8.5 year old brown netherland dwarf I took in a couple of months ago and I bonded her with 10 year old Harvey that I had taken in the month before, :shock: :shock: , for goodness sake, one dumped at 8.5 years and one dumped at 10 years:roll: :roll: :roll:, (neither had a partner before), in fact for 8.5 years Harriet just sat in a hutch!!:shock: :shock:

Anyway, they love each other so much, they are just so happy together and I thought when I picked Harriet up last night to put her to bed that she didn't seem quite well and I thought I could hear a slight rattle in her chest, this morning when I got her out she was a lot worse and so took her straight over to Paula who says she has a respitory tract infection and is very poorly:cry: :cry:

OurBunnies78.07002x2.jpg

I just hope that she has the strength to get better.................

Last edited:
Awww, bless her, i REALLY hope she will be ok :cry:

Sending loads of vibes for her xxxxxxxxxxx

Come on little one, be strong, your new life is only just beginning :cry:

Thanks guys, she seems to be OK, but it is such a worry when they are so old, Harvey is fussing round her and washing her eyes and ears!!

Poor little Harriet......I hope SO much that she makes a total recovery.:cry: :cry: After 8.5 years stuck in a hutch, she deserves several more happy years to enjoy her new life!:cry: :cry:

Back