• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Video of Lily Making a Nest!

Awww - mine do that as they're not spayed - they do look cute with a bundle of hay in their mouth :) Usually it's an incomplete spay where they've left some ovarian tissue behind that causes this in spayed bunnies though, as they still manufacture hormones.

Oooh I didn't know that.... she often does it when she has been put back in her hutch after time out in the garden, as was this clip!

Aw!!! My Dylan was speyed and she used to nest.... in the end she went on hormone injections, as she got irritable too!

:roll: Lily is a very irritable bunny. I have had alot of problems with her regarding aggression. She is now very happy with her husband Sandy, however she will not tolerate any other rabbits and is not that tolerable when humans are concerned. She is also very destructive and has dug al the borders in my back garden to shreds. The rest is paved so only the borders are diggable. We have been here 2 months and there are now no flowers at all.

Back