• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Registered Rabbit sitters in Guildford/Godalming

houndour

Warren Scout
I need someone to look after our rabbits for a few days (pet sitters that come to the house). I’m not having much luck as the ones I’ve tried so far do not cover my area (GU7). I’ve been recommended dogsit.com, but it seems you have to pay £10 to get a list of people.

Any other ideas? I’m going to check the yellow pages when I get home. I’ve tried Yell.co.uk, scoot, google, gum tree – bit dubious about free ads though. I’d like a reputable company as they are going to have the keys to our house.

Any other tips when looking for pet sitters are welcome.

Hi Just an idea , why don't you ring local vets and ask them to reccomend some one to you .
or if there is someone you find check they have police checks, insurance and checkable references.
we do a pet sitting service in sheffield but i always tell people to check ref and police checks . My husbands and my police checks are enhanced as we also work with children too!!
I hope that helps

We used Guardian Angels last year when we went on holiday and they were good. Didn't work this year though because everyone they came up with weren't great so we used someone else. It's worth checking out though, it might work out differently for you :) x

Back