• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hmmmmm bad charm....

Ok well Charm was left to run around as always, he came for a snuggle on my bed and then my arm got wet...urine! Lot's of urine on my lovely bedspread! I changed my duvet and tugged off the cover as soon as physically possable, but it got through to the duvet!

Anything good for removing bunny ****? I can't bung it in a washer, the washer's too small...

It's amazing, he's always urinated in his litter trays and in his hutch, but just as he learns to jump onto my bed litter training disaster!

I'd recommend keeping a small bottle of travel detergent (you can get it from superdrug among other places). Then you can wash the affected area in the bath or shower.

Deej peed on the sofa just the other day I noticed when I got a damp elbow :? - had to wash a huge fur blanket, pillow, seat cushion (and cover)! :roll: He's not peed outside of his litter tray/cage in years! - no idea when or why he did it - and I was sitting on the sofa all evening (ewwww)!

Sound like Charm wants to swop his hutch for your bed!! :lol:

Oh he loves his hutch...I think he wants to swap under my bed for on top of it...woke up this morning and he had obviously been asleep on there. Poo in one corner...not much but if he wanders theres more....

Thank you both for your suggestions I'll buy vinegar and travel detergent tomorrow....maybe....depending on how late I sleep and test out both methods.

Well I forgot the detergent to try both methods but OMG WOW! This vinegar water mix thing is wonderful! I can see it lifting out the yellow and going white again. THANKS!

Now how to dry a quilt....

Back