• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

You know your turning into a rabbit when....

You start licking you lips when looking at hay:lol:

I just went on the hay experts website and was having good look at the hay, when I started licking my lips and saying I bet that tastes nice:lol:

I also think my rabbits pellets look nice to eat.

I think its time to call the men in white coats:lol:

vikki:wave:

Not yet, but I fear i'm not to far away from it:lol: .

I also think my big hutch looks comfy and have even spent hours in the run, is there no hope for me?

I already make comments about grass looking really tasty:oops: My fridge looks like a bun stocked it.

I did try pellets (excel), but it's not great. SS was better:D

We occasionally have spoiled bunnies come in with treats to eat.....which I always bin as the fact all such bunnies are always obese stands as good enough reason not to feed them.

Anyway has anyone come across the fruit flavoured natural yoghurt drops? There are things like dandelion, rose, blackberry etc.... well they looked a lot like chocolate drops so I tried um... one of each flavour :oops: :oops: and they are lovely, because they are full of sugar :roll:

Not tried any hay but have sampled SS. Cant bring myself to try Excel cuz it looks too much like droppings for comfort....dont want to make a mistake :lol:

Not tried any hay but have sampled SS. Cant bring myself to try Excel cuz it looks too much like droppings for comfort....dont want to make a mistake :lol:

I've eaten one of those too. It was on my salad. It was not good.

Omg! I grind my teeth and have eaten grass and love the smell of fresh hay!! Think I must be turning into a bunny too:oops: I also love their veggies.... *leaves quietly now in embarrassment*

I love the smell of hay, it smells so sweet!:lol: I swear I was a rabbit or horse or something in a previous life!:shock: :oops: :lol: :lol:

I have been known to BINKY in the garden! It gets Chester all excited! that is my rabbit i'm talking about and not my fella!! :lol:

I've eaten Papaya & Pineapple tablets to encourage my lot to eat them....they're really tasty!!:oops: :lol: :lol: Don't need to encourage them anymore tho...:( hurrumph... I love the smell of hay...

I twitch my nose sometimes in time with one of the bunnies....they love it and its really funny as they know you're doing it and play along....:oops: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

IMG_3696.jpg

damn cameras!! :oops:

Back