PDA

View Full Version : You know your turning into a rabbit when....

Vikki*and*the*buns
15-08-2007, 10:43 PM
You start licking you lips when looking at hay:lol:

I just went on the hay experts website and was having good look at the hay, when I started licking my lips and saying I bet that tastes nice:lol:

I also think my rabbits pellets look nice to eat.

I think its time to call the men in white coats:lol:

vikki:wave:

Isabel
15-08-2007, 10:43 PM
:lol: oh dear...have you eaten any yet though?

Vikki*and*the*buns
15-08-2007, 10:49 PM
Not yet, but I fear i'm not to far away from it:lol: .

I also think my big hutch looks comfy and have even spent hours in the run, is there no hope for me?

catswhiskas
16-08-2007, 10:37 AM
I find sometimes when I am relaxed and content I gently grind my teeth together.... :roll: :shock: :roll: :shock: :oops:

rabbits-are-cuties
16-08-2007, 03:39 PM
LOL!:lol:

I'm sure all bunny owners have done something bunny-ish in there bunny-owning time.

That's a lot of 'bunnies' in that one sentence:?

Joanne26
16-08-2007, 03:47 PM
I find sometimes when I am relaxed and content I gently grind my teeth together.... :roll: :shock: :roll: :shock: :oops:

Ha....hahahahahahahahah :lol: :lol: :lol:

elve
16-08-2007, 04:46 PM
Just don't binky when you're going round town :roll: :lol:

Angie65
16-08-2007, 04:52 PM
I already make comments about grass looking really tasty:oops: My fridge looks like a bun stocked it.

I did try pellets (excel), but it's not great. SS was better:D

Sooz
16-08-2007, 04:57 PM
We occasionally have spoiled bunnies come in with treats to eat.....which I always bin as the fact all such bunnies are always obese stands as good enough reason not to feed them.

Anyway has anyone come across the fruit flavoured natural yoghurt drops? There are things like dandelion, rose, blackberry etc.... well they looked a lot like chocolate drops so I tried um... one of each flavour :oops: :oops: and they are lovely, because they are full of sugar :roll:

Not tried any hay but have sampled SS. Cant bring myself to try Excel cuz it looks too much like droppings for comfort....dont want to make a mistake :lol:

Angie65
16-08-2007, 04:59 PM
Not tried any hay but have sampled SS. Cant bring myself to try Excel cuz it looks too much like droppings for comfort....dont want to make a mistake :lol:

I've eaten one of those too. It was on my salad. It was not good.

Sooz
16-08-2007, 05:15 PM
:lol: :lol: :lol:

BunnieBea
16-08-2007, 05:29 PM
Just don't binky when you're going round town :roll: :lol:

That gave me a fabulous mental picture! :lol:

Snowflakes mummy
16-08-2007, 06:06 PM
I am not even going to say why I think I am a rabbit - it has something to do with droppings! :lol: :oops:

petticoat74
16-08-2007, 06:18 PM
Omg! I grind my teeth and have eaten grass and love the smell of fresh hay!! Think I must be turning into a bunny too:oops: I also love their veggies.... *leaves quietly now in embarrassment*

bunny_burrows
16-08-2007, 07:40 PM
I love the smell of hay, it smells so sweet!:lol: I swear I was a rabbit or horse or something in a previous life!:shock: :oops: :lol: :lol:

bunny mad lisa
16-08-2007, 08:04 PM
I have been known to BINKY in the garden! It gets Chester all excited! that is my rabbit i'm talking about and not my fella!! :lol:

Jemma&Theo
16-08-2007, 09:26 PM
I have been known to BINKY in the garden! It gets Chester all excited! that is my rabbit i'm talking about and not my fella!! :lol:

LMAO!!!!!!!

BinkyBun
16-08-2007, 09:52 PM
I've eaten Papaya & Pineapple tablets to encourage my lot to eat them....they're really tasty!!:oops: :lol: :lol: Don't need to encourage them anymore tho...:( hurrumph... I love the smell of hay...

I twitch my nose sometimes in time with one of the bunnies....they love it and its really funny as they know you're doing it and play along....:oops: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Stralachlan
16-08-2007, 10:22 PM
I did try pellets (excel), but it's not great. SS was better:D

Me too, but I draw the line at their spinach & greens!

p_prod_uk
16-08-2007, 10:32 PM
http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb173/p_prod_uk/IMG_3696.jpg

damn cameras!! :oops:

Sooz
17-08-2007, 02:17 PM
Aww I didnt know you had a trio now! :lol:

sarahbarnsley
17-08-2007, 02:20 PM
I've eaten Papaya & Pineapple tablets to encourage my lot to eat them....they're really tasty!!:oops: :lol: :lol: Don't need to encourage them anymore tho...:( hurrumph... I love the smell of hay...

I twitch my nose sometimes in time with one of the bunnies....they love it and its really funny as they know you're doing it and play along....:oops: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

science selective cures indigestion :oops: - just dont ask me how i discovered that :lol:

Vikki*and*the*buns
19-08-2007, 11:10 AM
So I'm not the only one, *calls off the men in white coats*

I almost ate a papaya tablet yesturday, they smell so yummy:roll: and I thought there vine balls looked very good to play and chew. I tried binkying but that ended badly:oops: .

vikki:wave:

FriskyClover
19-08-2007, 02:25 PM
I must admit I do sniff rabbit food and hay.

On a slightly unrelated note, I was behind a woman in Jolley's who had split a bag of horse feed and I had to stop myself from saying how tasty it looked!:oops:

Lea-Anne
19-08-2007, 04:09 PM
I love the smell of hay and most days a twig or two of it can be found in my hair... :oops:

I am guilty of eating recovery food :oops: :oops: :oops: (it was by accident though, the stuff gets flicked everywhere honest!) . It tasted disgusting. :shock:

I do bunny nose rubs with Radar on a regular basis...:oops:

I have also binkied to my rabbit and yes it does work! :oops: :lol:

But thats nothing to compared to what I have to do at work! Sometimes I have had to pretend to eat cat food to get the boarders to eat! Now that is hard to fake likeing!:rolleyes: :lol:

rabbits-are-cuties
19-08-2007, 04:28 PM
When my friend was over, i walked in to find him and half a pot of choc drops in his hand! :shock: (this was before i realised how bad they are for buns:oops: )
:lol: :lol: :lol:
I never told him... just hope he isn't a member on RU!:roll:

And i always pretend to be a bunny:oops: . Teddy and Loppy love it. It sends them into fits of binkies!:lol: